Chapter 45: Childhood

• Amanda's POV •

"Don't do that" I heard hunter groan next to me. I could feel the bed vibrate as he shook.

I opened my eyes then sat up. He was asleep. He gripped the bedings tightly in his fist shaking his head. He was breath heavy and sweating profusely.

I shook him lightly to wake him up.

"No" he shouted as he abruptly sat up from the bed.

"Hunter are you OK" I asked as he stared at the wall.

He turned to me then wrapped his hands around me. He had hugged me tightly as if he were afraid to let go.

"Don't leave me please" he pleaded.

"I'll never leave you my love, never" I assured placing a kiss on his forehead when I pulled away.

"I won't be able to take it, I can't handle you leaving me as well" he pleaded. I ran a hand in his hair,he's fever had gone down.

"Even if the whole world was against us, no matter what situation may arise that may be a threat to us,I'll still never leave you because I love you Hunter, I really love you" I promised. He seemed to calm down.

"I love you my little vixen" he called before kissing me.

"Do you want to talk about it" I asked after a while. The time was midnight.

"I don't feel like it" he spoke.

"Why do you always do this Hunter" I asked.

"Do what"

"Shut me out every time I ask about your past. It feels like I don't know you at all, why don't you just let me see beneath that wall you built around yourself" I asked.

"I want you to love me not because of pity but because you love me,I don't want you to change the way you see me"he stated.

"Hunter the fact is that our relationship isn't a normal one and you know what I'm totally cool with it. You are unstable mental case with uncontrollably urge for human blood, you're a sadistic psychopath who has voices suck up in your head. No matter how much you try you can never be normal" I stated.

"Well thanks for the summary" he remarked.

"What I'm trying to say is that even if I know all that about you,I still choose to be with you. Why because I love you and I don't really care who you are or what you do as long as you are mine. My personal psychopath"I explained making him chuckle.

" you never wish me to be normal "he asked.

No I didn't, I really didn't.

"No I don't. I love you the way you are now even if you kill people and you don't feel bad about it. I wouldn't want you any other way" I confessed.

Yeah I just decided to embrace the dark side of this situation. My boyfriend was a murderer and I know it wasn't his fault he turned out like that.

"What do you want to know" he asked making me grin.

"Everything, even the smallest details. I want to know every single thing about you" I blurted out quickly.

"Where should I start" he asked.

"Hmm I guess your childhood, I want to know more about your Mom. What your life was like back then" I answered.

"My life was the best example of what childhood should not be like. I was the youngest and smartest in my class, I completed high school before I became a teenager. I had no friends mostly because I was the most bullied at school and at home. Everyday as soon as i knock off from school, I'd go home with new injuries which I had to hide from mom. That woman was the best.