Chapter 29: Bullets

Hunter's POV

"I don't think this is a good idea,you are hurt and you want to charge in battle" she stated which made me chuckle.

"My love, have faith in me. I'm strong enough to get us out of here" I replied making her roll her eyes.

"Just don't get hurt" she said looking at me with concern.

"I won't get hurt" I assured.

I limped my way to the door holding my queen close.

I took the key from her and opened the door reviling a familiar dark hall. I couldn't even make out anything in that eerie hall.

"Stay close to me" I instructed making sure she was close behind me.

We walked through the dark hall till we reached a staircase which was filled with guards.

Walking slowly up behind them, I grabbed one of the guards. I twisted his neck so quickly not giving him time to scream.

I grabbed his gun then went for the other guards since they were sitting around a small table playing cards. The said table was a few feet away from the stair way.

I placed my pointer finger to my lips signaling for my love to be quiet as I grabbed her hand and began slowly creeping up the stair case.

As we got closer to a door, it opened reviling a guard.

"Hey they are-" before he could finish shouting, I shot him which caused the other guards to stop what they were doing.

Before any of them could react, they were all on the ground under their own pool of blood.

"Where did you learn to be such a sharp shooter" Amanda asked as I grabbed her hand and began running.

"Its a talent" I stated while running.

We checked through a few rooms until we stumbled into the study. I was surprised because we didn't find any guards around.

"It's a trap Hunter don't fall for it"

"Kill them all. Paint this mansion with a bloody red"

"Kill,kill, kill" the voices said.

I turned to the huge glass wall which showed a breath taking view of the water fall. The sky was grey like it was going to rain again.

"My love let's go" I said gently grabbing her arm.

Before we could even take a step further,the room was filled with guards and the one and only Bevis himself. Amanda and I stood behind his desk.

"Where do you think you are going" he asked.

"Well we've enjoyed our stay now I think it's time we leave" I remarked as all his guards aimed their guns at us.

"No,sorry to disappoint but you can't leave" Bevis announced with a sly smirk.

"Hunter" Amanda called wrapping her hands around my arm.

"Don't worry my love, nothing will happen to me" I whispered but she still looked worried.

"Surrender now Hunter"Bevis advised.

" you're weak and so pathetic "

"Show them they are wrong, kill them all hunter"