Chapter 27: Bevis

"My love are you alright" I heard a familiar voice ask as I slowly began opening my eyes.

I blinked a few times to get my vision back. Once my vision cleared I came face to face with those beautiful blue eyes which made me melt.

I pushed him away and tried to sit up but when I did, I felt pain shoot to the back of my head making me place my hand there and lay back down.

"Does it still hurt" he asked and I looked around taking in my surrounding.

We were in a medium sized room which had only a bed which i was currently occupying and a chair in it. The walls looked old and very dirty,the floor looked like it hadn't been swept for years, the bedsheets were another story; they were so dirty  it was disgusting.

The only source of light was a small window and a bulb hanging in the middle of the room which provided little to no light. There were Chains on each side of the walls.

"I'll make that son of a bitch pay for hurting you" Hunter said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Where are we" I asked making him keep quiet for a while.

"I don't know my love, we were kidnapped but I'm not sure by who "he said casually as if he was used being kidnapped.

" kidnapped how,why-ouch"I said feeling a sharp pain at the back of my head again.

"Relax my love, don't apply to much pressure on your head" he said gently carrying my head and placing it on his laps.

"Keep your hands off of me" I said trying to move away but he didn't let me.

"Shh don't move, just relax we are locked up in here. You can't avoid me"he said running a hand in my hair.

" why do you seem so relaxed "I asked which made him smirk.

" it's because I get to spend some time with you. I know you missed me" he said.

" you are so full of yourself what makes you think I'd miss someone as demented as you "I said harshly but I guess it didn't have and effect on him.

" I missed you too, you have no idea how torturous it was just sitting there waiting for the perfect time to get you back. Wanting to hug you so tightly, to kiss those beautiful lips. To punish you so badly for disobeying me and running away, for pretending"he said coldly which reminded me of who I was talking too.

"Hun-" I tried to get away from him but before I could, he wrapped his hand around my neck.

"Don't think I forgot about that little stunt. like I said, I can hide you from the world but the world can't hide you from me" he said then removed his hand from my neck.

I managed to get up ignoring the pain and stood up from the bed.

"Hunter please I can't do this anymore, I don't want this anymore. Please find another girl to obsess over because I don't want this life for myself" I said.

He stood up then started muttering something under his breath, it seemed he was having a silent conversation with himself. He ran a hand in his hair frustrated.

"But I only love you, my heart beats only for you. Only for you" he said steeping closer.

"Why me, of all the girls you would picked why me, what's so special about me" I asked stepping back.

Before he could answer, the door opened reveling a man in a black suit.

"You're awake, the boss thought you'd wake up a bit la-" before he could finish Hunter was already beating him up.