Chapter 47: Beach house

Amandas POV •

I stirred in bed as I opened my eyes. I sat up and stretched my hands. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I  noticed there was a hand wrapped around my waist.

I slowly turned to the other side of the bed and someone laying next to me on the bed, the sheets cover that persons face so I couldn't see who it was.

I screamed then tried to get out of bed but ended up falling down. The said someone woke up,I came face to face with beautiful blue eyes, his eyes seemed to have two colors, it was as if he could change them at will. Sometimes they seem blue, sometimes green,sometimes both.

His expression changed from worry to amusement as he began laughing at me. My face turned red.
I grabbed a pillow then jumped ontop of him and started hitting him with it.

"Dickhead you scared me,I thought it was someone else. How did you even get in here" I asked as he continued laughing.

"I'm hunter Craver remember" he replied.

"I hate you,you scared the living day lights out of me" I boomed continuing hitting him with a pillow.

He flipped us over so I was now underneath him. He didn't say anything but just stared at me for a while with a smile.

"This is how I always want my mornings to be" he stated with a chuckle.

"With you scaring me" I asked then pushed him off me. I got out of bed then began walking to the bathroom but he stopped me by placing his hands around my waist.

"OK I won't scare you again, I'll walk you up next time OK" he assured.

"Whatever" I remarked then removed his hands from my waist and went into the bathroom, locked the door then took a shower.

When I was done, I went through my closet and found some of my things were missing. I put on a baggie shirt and some short shorts.

I went to the kitchen hen proceed to making breakfast. After a while Hunter walked in fresh from the shower putting on a black T-shirt and jeans. His hair was dripping wet with water. He looked really hot I couldn't help but stare.

"Earth to Amanda" he spoke waving a hand in front of me. My face turned red.

"Sit down breakfast is ready" I ordered. He took a seat then I served him his food before sitting down myself. We ate in silence.

"Some of my things are missing, did you take them to Zack's apartment" I asked.

We were in the living room watching TV to kill time, I still had time till I had to go to college.

"No they are in the car" he stated casually.

"And why are they there" I asked.

"What do you think of spending the rest of the week at one of Zack's beach houses" he asked making me stare at him like he was crazy.

"My love today's monsday, I have lecture to attend to" I reminded.

"Oh come on, it's just a week" he defended.

"Just a week, Hunter my finals are approaching. They begin after next week" I remarked.

"I know and I also know you'll be too busy we won't have time to spend together. After that you'll be preparing for your graduation and you can get your bachelors degree next month, I already know that"

"Still I can't leave"

"Let me have this Amanda, look I'm OK now my fever has gone away"

"No hunter,I can't go with you right now. Maybe the weekend" I defended.