Chapter 19: escaped

Hunter's POV

"Yes sir the products are all ready for shipping, we just need your signature on these documents" what's his face said placing the documents on my table.

"I have to see them first don't I" I said leaning back on my chair.

"Sir don't you trust me and my judgment" he asked and I sent him a glare which made him zip his mouth.

"No I really don't, Mr?" I asked and he looked irritated with me.

"Daniel, sir" he said and Zack chuckled.

"We'll send someone to inspect it" Zack said.

We were seated in the conference room hearing some guys proposal for some partnership with some random company.

"Meeting dismissed, we'll continue this some other day" I said and everyone nodded then walked out.

"That was a boring meeting" Zack said stretching himself.

"We have another meeting at 4" I said and he groaned.

"I can't handle that-" he started to say but was cut off when my phone began ringing.

I took it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was one of the guards from home and they never called unless it was an emergency.

I quickly picked up as panic rushed through me that something bad happened to my beloved.

"What is it" I asked lowly.

"She ran away boss" he said and I stood up.

"What to you mean she ran away" I asked raising my voice.

"She escaped" he said and I throw my phone to the ground frustrated and angry.

Don't worry I had a back up phone.

"What happened" Zack asked and I took slowly breaths to contain my anger.

"Amanda ran away. That stupid little bitch ran away" I shouted then ran a hand in my hair frustrated.

"Didn't she have the shock bracelet on" Zack asked pissing me even more.

"No, I took it off her a couple of days ago because she was bruised. I have to find her" I said as I began walking towards the door.

"I'm coming with you" Zack announced walking besides me.

"Cancel my schedule for today. I'm going somewhere" I said to my PA without even looking at her.

"Tell Stella as well" Zack screamed before we went to the elevator.

Once we made it to the parking lot, I rushed to my car and Zack got in as well.

I began driving like a maniac,at an alarming speed.

"Maybe tone it down a little" Zack asked making me step on the pedals making the car go much faster.

"She escaped,she could be anywhere. The city it not safe what if she gets kidnapped,what if a car hits her, what if some hobo tries to rape her, what if she gets involved in some messed up shit" I said just imagining the ways she should get hurt.

'You are so reckless'

'She doesn't want to be with you that's why she ran away'

'She hates you'

'She's probably kissing some random guy'