Chapter 65: Monthasry

Warning : This chapter contains mature content, if you are disgusted by such please skip.

Amanda's POV

"Why are you dressed like that" I asked taking note he was deased like a pilot.

"Zack and I went to take out one of the members of the big four, Zack thought it would be a good idea to dress like pilots, kill him on his jet then sky dive" he explained with a light chuckle.

"Figures that asshole would suggest that. You do look hot I'm that outfit though" I commented with a laugh.

Hunter placed his hands on my waist then placed a kiss on my lips.

"Everything looks wonderful, did you do all this" he whispered in my ear.

"All for you. Our lives have been full of problems that we never got to celebrate any of our monthasies so I wanted this one to be different" I answered.

He grabbed my hands then placed a kiss on my palms.

"You shouldn't have done all this and ruined your hands" he sated.

"I wanted to do all this for you. Oh come sit over here, I got something for you" I said then walked into the tent.

I grabbed my present and walked out, he was already sitting on the cloth I laid out. I walked over to him then handed him the paper bag.

"What is this" he asked before he opened.

"I got us a present" I announced with a smile.

He took out the shirt then read what was written on it.

"Amanda's tiger" he read.

I had bought us a couple's shirts. They were both black, his had a claw mark behind the words. My shirt had a caption Hunter's vixen.

I know it was cheesy and very crazy but they looked cute, I wanted him to always remember he belonged to me and only me.

"Do you like it" I asked. My heart was beating fast.

"Like it?,I love it " he stated.

He didn't worst time, he took off the shirt he had on and wore the t-shirts I gave him. I laughed at his action but also eventually wore my shirt too.

"Hunter's vixen, I think you should be putting on that shirt everyday" he commented. I laughed.

"If that makes you happy, I will" I agreed.

He took out a box from his pocket then gave it to me.

"Happy monthsary" he stated.

I opened the box then gasped at the lavish necklace I saw inside.

"My love you shouldn't haven't" I said still in awe.

The necklace had a pendent on it, it was fox shaped diamond embroidered necklace,it seemed really expansive. I might as well been a fox since he seemed to be in love with them,which is weird because as far I knew his favorite animal was a wolf and tiger.

"I wanted to, on the market that coats a few millions" he commented then took it from my hand.

He went behind me. I held my hair up as he put the necklace around my neck. When he was done he turned me around then smiled.

"You were kidding when you said it costs a lot right" I asked with a chuckle.

"It costs 2.5 million, it's made of real diamonds and white gold" he explained making my eyes widden.