Chapter 10: steam

♠ Hunter's POV♠

It's been five days since my beloved little vixen started living with me. I gave her alone time to process everything. I hadn't been to her room a lot but I did hear her silent sobs at night because our room where just across each other.

I went to her room every night when she was asleep just to check up on her. She'd been roaming around the room trying to find something she could use to escape.

I was in my office in the mansion finishing up on a couple of things. I didn't need to go to the office so I decided on finishing up at home. Zack had gone out with some whore he met.

Once finished I decided to check up on my vixen. As usual she hadn't eaten anything and was throwing a fit,refusing everything prepared for her. She was beginning to loss weight and I didn't want her falling sick.

"Amanda" I called and she froze in place and her whole body began shivering in fear.

I had been beating her up for disobeying me and trying to act rebellious. She tried attacking the maid who brought her food, she tried to leave her room and I could go on. It was sure taking her time to come to terms with everything.

"Sir she-" the maid started but I raised my hand and she shut up.

"I-i-i'm-i'm sorry" my darling said looking at her feet hiding her bruised face.

"Leave" I told the maid after I got the plate in her hands. She ran out of the room.

"Please don't hurt me" my darling said. It looked like I finally broke her but the fact was she still had that urge to still fight and I admired that.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I said then sat down next to her making her flinch.
"Why aren't you eating"

"I wasn't hungry" she said looking at her hands.

"You haven't been eating since you got here and that was like six days ago" I said.

"I uh i-" I cut her off before she could lie to me again.

"I will feed you and I don't want you to refuse me" I said and she slowly nodded.

I got the folk then stuffed it with the pasta and brought it to her mouth. She slowly opened her mouth then remove the pasta from the folk with her lips. I repeated this Action several times until the plate was emptied.

She looked so tense as I fed her like I would just eat her or something. I never wanted my beloved to be scared of me,I just wanted her to accept me as hers. Every time she shed a tear was punishment for me.

"Amanda-" I started but was cut off when I wanted to touch her and she moved away.

"I don't want you to be scared of me. I regret hurting you like I did. What can I do to make it up" I said and she began crying.

"Maybe you could let Me go"she said and I clenched my jaw.

" why do you want to leave so badly "I asked trying to sound calm.

'She will never obey you. She will only hurt you'

'You were wrong Hunter ,she is just like the rest she will never understand'

'Kill her while you have time hunter, end her and it will stop your pain' the voices in my head said.