Chapter 35: Dinner

• Amanda's POV•

"dad you'll love Amanda's boyfriend, he's really cool"blue excitedly praised.

"You seem more excited than your sister. She actually looks like she's not looking forward to it"Dad spoke up.

We we're in the living room waiting for Hunter and Zack to arrive. I kept zoning out imaging what Hunter would do if he were ever to find out.

I wanted to hide away in a hole,I cursed myself and wish that entire day never happened. I wanted to go back in time and Punch Brandon for kissing me.

"Dad I'm not feeling too well but I'm really excited for you to meet him"I forced a smile.

"If you're not feeling too well go and rest"dad advised.

"I want to be here when Hunter arrived. he doesn't like noisy places so blue don't be too loud,I  know you tend to be loud when  you're excited and he might seem really Cold but he's really sweet, he's just a man of few words,so please bare with him"I gave a quick summary.

"As long as he keeps you happy and he's able to support you, I'm alright with him"Mom said which made me smile.

"Relax Amanda, nothing will happen"Mandie whispered to me.

"Thanks for being here with me"I whispered back.

"Ma'am, you're guests have arrived"the house help said making my heart triple.

"Oh they're already here, let them in"dad announced. I felt sick to my stomach.

He appeared in the door way with Zack.

Zack was dressed in a white t-shirts, black pants and white in sneakers. He was carrying a basket which contained three bottles of wine.

Hunter was dressed in a black button short sleeved shirt whose first few button were left open. He wore dark jeans.

I walked to them then gave Zack a peck on the cheek and a hug to welcome him. He hugged me using his free hand. I pulled away then gave him a nervous smile.

I moved towards Hunter. Before I got close enough,he pulled me by the waist and kissed me. He kissed me in a way he had never done.

His lips smashed against mine as if trying to flatten and destroy my lips. He held the back of my head as if scared I would push him away. He slid his tongue inside my mouth. He cupped my cheeks and deepeed the kiss.

I pulled away slowly, unable to face him,I kept my gaze to the floor. My cheeks were burning red from the kiss.

He pulled me into a tight embrace and I swear I heard him whisper the word "mine" into my ear.

When he pulled away,it took all the strength in my body to face my family. I locked hands with Hunter.

My heart was beating really fast, I could feel his intense gaze on me and pretended I didn't notice. I was so afraid he found out everything.

"Mom, Dad this is Hunter Craver. My boyfriend,the man who stole your daughter's heart" I introduced. I finally looked at Hunter who stared at me with a formal look.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Hunter. My daughter has told me alot about you"dad said as he shook hands with Hunter.

"It's nice meeting you too Mr and Mrs Miller"he gave them a grin as he shook my mother's hand.

"Zack,it's good to see you again"dad greeted Zack.

"Like Wise"Zack greeted.

The help came and took the wine ,the two men brought with them.