Chapter 52: Expelled

Amanda's POV

I hum a song to myself as I finish preparing breakfast. I set the table then settled down with everyone.

"Luana how was your sleep" I asked. She sent me a smile.

"It was great thanks for giving me a room for the night. I won't be much of a bother I'll be leaving today" she stated making Zack clear his throat.

"I think it will be best if you stay here for now, you have nowhere to go and your father's people may still be looking for you"Zack reminded.

"O-Ok" she accepted.

"Where's Hunter, how come he isn't here" I asked.

"He's working out. He's been acting a bit strange,did anything happen when you two were there" he asked. I shook my head.

"No- wait actually we had an encounter with this strange woman in town and she was talking crap" I answered.

"What was she saying" he asked as he stopped eating.

"Oh kinid of crap she was busy saying that Hunter is a curse and he Jinx's everyone's life. She said that he was destined to die very soon and that really got to Hunter, he even started talking about death and what we should do in case it comes true. I swear if he didn't stop me,I would have gone to give that woman a piece of my mind" I went on and on.

"What!, he never told me about that, I guess the woman really got to him" Zack commented seemly annoyed.

"I tried talking to him but he always change the topic and just cuts me off by kissing me. I think maybe if you talk to him he might open up, you two are very close and you know everything about each others past" I suggested.

"I think you're right, I'll talk to him after breakfast" he assured.

Hunter walked in fully dressed for work talking on the phone. The conversation seemed heated, he was unbelievably angry.

"I don't fucking care even if it kills you. I want it done now" he boomed then hang up his phone and settled down at the table.

I stared at him wondering if I should talk to him or just keep my mouth shut. I looked over at Zack and I'm guessing he sensed what I was hinting at.

"Hey hunter what was that call for" Zack asked. Hunter ran a hand in his hair frustrated.

"Uh nothing-" he hesitated. I took the hint that it was something we weren't supposed to hear.

"Luana do you want a ride to work" I asked. She quickly nodded.

"Yes please" she replied standing up.

"Bye" I said then gave Hunter a kiss on the lips then walked over to Zack and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Take care my love" Hunter ordered.

Luana and I walked out of the building then got in one of Zack's cars.

"I've been noticing you and Zack have grown very close lately. Are you two dating" I suddenly asked making her blush.

"No" she answered with a hint of sadness.

"Ooh disappointed come on tell me do you like Zack. I promise I won't tell anyone"I assured.

She nodded slightly.

" wow that's amazing, I can't believe this. Does he know"I asked.

"No he doesn't and please don't tell him" she pleaded.

"Don't worry I have your back. We'll finish the conversation home. We're already here" I stated as I stopped the car in front of the office building.