Characters

[a/n: Hey guys^^ I'm re-writing this again^^ Hope i won't delete this again>< Well.. This is my third time trying to write this and as they say, third time's the charm.. So.. Here goes^^ Hope you guys like it^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bang Nayoon/You: You are Natasha's, Yongnam's and Yongguk's youngest sister. You are attending Keisung High School. You are outgoing, fun and a little childish. You are not a very studious person and you like having fun with your friends, Park Yoojin, Lee Soyeon and Kim Bora. You became best friend with Soyeon during elementary and both of you met Yoojin and Bora during middle school and instantly became best friends. You are good at playing the drums and guitar, you are also good at composing and dancing but only your friends know that. You are not that close to your parents and siblings. You are attending first year of high school.

Park Yoojin: She is from a rich family but she doesn't act like one. She's smart and good at playing the piano. Although she's good at studies, she likes having fun and makes tea for the four of you. She is quiet and talks when necessary.

Lee Soyeon: She's from an ordinary family and she's smart. She is a serious person but knows when to relax and have fun. She's a scaredy-cat as well, making you and Bora want to tease her more. She's also easily embarrassed. She's also the most mature one inside the group. Although she is close to the three of you, she's the closest to you as you know her the longest. She's good at playing the bass guitar. 

Kim Bora: She is also from an ordinary family and she's not a studious person like you and both of you like to play and have fun. She is the type of person that talks before thinking and have a 4-dimensional personality. She's a caring and fun person. She's outgoing and childish like you. She's good at playing the guitar and dancing as well.

Han Seorim: She became friends with the four of you when the four of you became a second year in high school. She is a serious person and doesn't know when to relax, a total opposite of you, Bora and Yoojin. She's not afraid of anything, aside from a surprise attack. She might be young but she's quite mature for her age. She's good at playing the guitar as well.