Orientation performance

A new year came and luckily, both you and Bora managed to get to next year. "Yah, someone go and see which class we'll be in." You said and Bora went in. After going through all the students who are gathered at the bulletin board outside of school, she managed to see the board. "Yah, we are in the same class." Bora said while looking at you and Yoojin said and the three of you cheered. "What about me?" Soyeon asked and once the students all left, she looked at the bulletin board and saw that she's in a different class. "Yah, good luck." You said as you patted her back and went off with Bora and Yoojin.

It's still quite early before class begins and Soyeon is at her seat, looking around. *Great.. There's no one i know.* She thought and sighed. "Soyeonnie?" She heard a female voice and when she turned around, she heaved a sigh of relieve when she saw Subin. "Lucky that you are here. I didn't know anyone here." Subin said while smiling and Soyeon smiled back. "Let's get to know each other more then." Subin said and Soyeon said the same thing back to her.

Once school is over, the four of you met in the music room and started chatting while eating snacks Yoojin brought. "How's your class?" You asked, curious. "I met Subinnie. Luckily she's in my class as well." Soyeon said and the three of you smiled. "Yah, the orientation is tomorrow. We have to perform on stage, to let the hoobaes know us."Bora said and the four of you looked at each other. "If it's about the form, i passed it to Subinnie, in case Bora forgot, which she did, didn't you?" Soyeon said and Bora just smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck. "By the way, we are recruited by the dance club." You said while munching on a cake and both Yoojin and Soyeon looked at you, wide-eyed. "Relax, we told her music club is our top priority but.. We are more than happy to be their replacement though." Bora added and they heaved a sigh of relive. "And they said okay?" Yoojin asked and both you and Bora nodded. "Come on, let's practice for the orientation tomorrow. We have to recruit at least one hoobae." Soyeon said and all of you went to practice.

The next day came and it's time for the orientation performance. "Ready?" Subin asked and the four of you nodded. After setting up everything, Subin signalled and the curtain rose. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are from the music club and we are called Dream Music." Bora introduced and you hit the sticks while counting and soon, all of you performed. Once the performance ended, all of you left.

"Is no one coming?" Bora asked after one hour since the performance. "I don't think so." Yoojin said and both you and Bora sighed. As you and Bora are munching on the snacks while sipping tea, the door opens, shocking all of you.