Last culture festival(Day 1)

A month later, it's time for the culture festival. "Okay class, we'll be doing a role-play for 'Romeo and Juliet' then." The homeroom teacher said and all of you cheered. "The romeo will be.. Lee Soyeon." The teacher said and everyone cheered while Soyeon went wide-eyed and jaw-dropped. "Ssaem! Can't anyone else do it? Like Bora or Yoojin and even Subinnie?" Soyeon asked. "Mian, i'm handling props." Bora said. "I'm going to be handling the curtains and other things, mian." Yoojin added. "I'll be busy doing the student council stuff." Subin spoke and Soyeon sighed in defeat.

"Yah, gwaenchanhayo." You said as you walked to her seat. "And the one who will be playing 'Juliet' will be.. Bang Nayoon." The teacher announced, shocking you and all the students cheered. "Ssaem!" You said and the teacher shrugged her head. "That's the vote, i can't do anything about it." The teacher said and you sighed in defeat. "But.. I'm not suited for this." You said and Soyeon smirked at you. "It doesn't feel the same when it's you, is it?" She teased and you sighed. "If Soyeonnie is the 'Romeo' then the 'Juliet' will of course be  Nayoonie." The class and you sighed in defeat.

Once school is over, all the students starts preparing for the festival while you and Soyeon are rehearsing the lines and acting. Evening reached in a blink of an eye and all the students left. When you reached home, your mother looked at you. "You better get to a university or college, got it?" She said, rather warned and you nodded while sighing internally. *Since this our last culture festival, why not we perform a performance that no one will forget?* You thought and after searching for a song, you found the perfect one. *This is the one.* You thought and snapped your fingers while smiling.

After rehearsing for a few days, it's finally the day for the role-play. All of you are at the backstage of the hall and after rehearsing one more time, the curtains fall and all of you ran to their own places. "Now, it's time for our senior class to do an act on 'Romeo and Juliet'." The MCs announced and the curtain rose.

Once the acting is done, everyone cheered and all of you held hands and bowed. "Thanks for watching." All of you said and the curtains fell. "Glad that it went well." You said as you heaved a sigh of relieve. "Me too." Soyeon said and all of you laughed. "Let's go and put back the props." You said and when everyone changed to their uniforms, all of you helped put the props in the store room. "Wow.. It's already night before you know it." You said and your friends nodded. "Seorim-ah, want to stay at school overnight?" You asked and Seorim nodded. "Yah, since this will be our last culture festival, i want to do something special." You said and they looked at you. "What?" Soyeon asked, curious. "I want to perform this." You said and let them listen to the song that you want to perform.

"This is great and all but.. We don't know how to rap." Soyeon said and you smiled. "I know." You said and Soyeon smacked your head ."You are the drummer, you can't drum and rap at the same time." Soyeon said and you smiled. "I know someone who can take my place for this song." You said and after you texted someone, you smiled. "Who did you ask for help?" Bora asked, curious. "Yah! What's up?" Handae asked as he jogged towards you from the school. "Handae-yah, you know how to play the drums, right? Can you help me with this one performance?" You requested and Handae agreed without any second thoughts. "Gomawo." You thanked while smiling and he smiled while blushed a little.

"Let's go and practice then." You said and all of them followed you to the music room.