Discussion?

Once you reached home, you saw that your parents are not around and you heaved a sigh of relieve. As you are walking to your room, your brother's room door opened and Yongguk walked out, shocking you.

"Oppa, you are home?" You asked and Yongguk nodded. "We have nothing to do so i thought i'd drop by." Yongguk answered and you nodded. "Where's appa and eomma?" You asked and Yongguk shrugged his shoulders and you nodded. As you are walking past him, you accidentally let out a sigh and Yongguk looked at you. "Gwaenchanha?" Yongguk asked and you looked at him. "Ne, i think." You said and Yongguk smiled. "What's wrong?" Yongguk asked and you took out the paper from your bag and passed it to Yongguk, who took it. "Still don't know which school to go?" Yongguk asked and you nodded. "Why don't we talk this over dinner? You and wash up while i cook ramyun." Yongguk said and you agreed.

Once you finished bathing, Yongguk is waiting for you at the dining table with two bowls. "Oppa.. Which school did you go?" You asked and Yongguk looked at you. "I went to Kyunghee Cyber University." Yongguk said and you nodded. "I can't go there, can i? It's for smart people anyways." You muttered under your breath but Yongguk heard. "Anyone can go but.. Do you want to go?" Yongguk asked and you shrugged your shoulders. "Eomma would want me to go to oppa's school too, right? Or Seoul National University, right?" You asked and Yongguk ruffled your hair while smiling. "What did your friends chose?" Yongguk asked and you sighed. "All of them chose different schools." You sighed and Yongguk nodded.

"Nayoon-ah, which school do you dream of going? It doesn't matter what school it is." Yongguk asked and you looked at him. "I'm okay with any school, aside for those popular school." You said and Yongguk nodded. "Why don;t you write down what school you want to go first then change it again next time? It's not like you are really going to the school you wrote down, right?" Yongguk suggested and you finally smiled. "Gomawo oppa." You thanked as you hugged him and he hugged back. "Glad i could help you." Yongguk said and you smiled.