Special performance

Soon, morning came and all of you woke up in the music room. "Seems like we really stayed overnight." Yoojin said and all of you nodded. "Yah, i did something.. For our last performance." You said and took out something from the music room's store room. "What's that?" Soyeon asked, curious. "Our albums and.. Inclusive of all my self-composed songs." You said and each of hem took one. "This is great." Bora said while smiling. "Let's practice once more and we'll perform." You said and all of them nodded.

Meanwhile, your siblings, B.A.P members and even your mother came to your school for the culture festival. "Can't wait to see your dongsaeng's performance." Himchan said and Yongguk nodded. Once all of you reached the music room, you saw Miss Jeon is inside. "Ssaem, what are you doing here?" You asked, curious. "I made clothes for you." She said and hold up a plain tee with your band name on it and some designs. "Gomawoyo ssaem." All of you thanked and she smiled. "Good luck." She wished and left. "Let's practice." You said and performed. 

An hour passed and it's time for the performance. "Since we are the last one performing, maybe we can talk more." Bora said and you nodded. "Handae-yah, prepared?" You asked as you looked at him and he nodded. Soon, your family and B.A.P reached the hall and saw the students giving out the t-shirts and your CDs. "What's this?" Daehyun asked, curious. "Just take them." The students said and they took it and went inside and sat at the back. "Now.. It's finally time for Dream Music to perform!" The MCs shouted and everyone cheered when all of you started performing once the curtain rose. "Wow.. Your dongsaeng's band sure is popular." Himchan said and Yongguk smiled a proud smile.

Once you finished performing the two songs, all of you looked at each other and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are Dream Music!" Bora introduced and everyone cheered. "Let me introduce our members." Bora said. "She's Lee Soyeon, our bassist and sub-vocal." Bora introduced and Soyeon bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo." Soyeon greeted and everyone cheered. "LEE SOYEON!" All the guys and even females cheered, making her smile and embarrassed at the same time. "Soyeonnie is always calm and she's very smart too, although she's afraid of alot of things, she always takes care of us." Bora said, making Soyeon look at her and smile with tears threatening to fall. "Next is our pianist, Park Yoojin." Bora introduced and she bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Park yoojin imnida." She greeted and everyone cheered. "Yoojinnie always brings us snacks and makes tea for us so if you ever want to eat snacks and drink tea, just come over." Bora said, making everyone laugh. "Next is our hoobae, Han Seorim." She introduced and Seorim bowed. "Even though she's our hoobae, she is very good at playing the guitar, like a pro so i asked her to teach me sometimes." Bora said and laughed sheepishly, making the audience laugh as well. "Next is our drummer, Bang Nayoon." Bora said and you walked towards Bora and stood beside her. "Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted. "Nayoonie played the character 'Juliet' for yesterday's play for our class. Nayoon-ah, can you say a line for us?" Bora asked and you hit her arm. "Yah!" You shouted but soon, the crowd is chanting for you to show them and you sighed.

After saying your line, you took the mic from Bora. "And our last member is Kim Bora, our vocalist, president and she plays guitar too." You introduced and Bora bowed. "And the one who have always helped us, Jung Subin." Bora introduced but Subin asked them to move on. "Aww.. She's shy." You said and Bora nodded. "And the teacher who helped make this t-shirt, Miss Jeon. Kamsahamnida ssaem." Bora thanked and she smiled. "By the way, the CD you got at the front, the CDs are all of our songs and also songs that Nayoonie made herself so take good care of it, okay? Since it's one of a kind." Bora said and everyone answered. "You know.. We have always wanted to perform at Olympic Gymnasium Stadium and we will reach it no matter what so before we are able to perform there, this is our Olympic Gymnasium Stadium." Bora said and all of you smiled. "Before we perform our last song, we want to perform this song." Bora said and everyone looked at her. "I hope you won't forget this performance." Bora said and you stood beside Bora and put the guitar strap over your shoulders. "For this performance, i will be playing the guitar instead and Handae will be playing the drums. Yah Handae-yah, come on up." You said and Handae walked to the drum. "Hope you like this performance. It's 'Bangx2' by B.A.P, my idol and role-model." You said and started performing.

You are in charge of Yongguk's, Daehyun's and Zelo's part while Bora is in charge of Youngjae's part and Soyeon is in charge of Himchan's and Jongup's part. As you are performing, everyone cheered while B.A.P and your family are shocked and stunned. "Wow.. I didn't know she could sing that high and rap." Yongguk said and Yongnam agreed. During the performance, all of you jumped up and down and you even head-banged, making everyone head-bang and performed it like it's like a real rock concert. Once the performance ended, everyone cheered. "Let's perform our last song then." Bora said and all of you nodded. "Gomawo Handae." You thanked and Handae smiled. Soon, all of you performed the last song.

Once the performance for the last song ended, Bora suddenly cried. "This is the best time of my life, spending each and everyday with my friends is great. I will never forget this." She said, making all of you cry. She turned around and soon a moment of silence covered the whole hall. Soon, Yoojin played the piano and you played the drums and soon, Soyeon played her guitar and Seoirm played her guitar and Bora smiled. "Encore!" She shouted and all of you played once more and the audience cheered.