Discovering another secret

The next day, all of you went to TS during afternoon. When all of you arrived, all of you saw B.A.P are already there.

"Annyeong oppas." You greeted and they greeted back. After setting everything and doing everything necessary, the practice started. A few hours have passed and they stopped. "Let's take a fifteen minutes break." Himchan said and everyone agreed. As you are drinking water while B.A.P went out, Bora saw a DJ mixer. "Yah, you know how to DJ, right? Want to try?" Bora asked as she looked at you and you sighed. "Only for awhile." You said and walked to the mixer.

"Let's start then." You said and after turning on, you start to play around with the records while Bora danced to the beat. As you are watching, you want to dance too. "Soyeonnie, take over." You said and Soyeon groaned but went to take over while you went to dance with Bora. After dancing for awhile, the both of you started having a break-dancing battle, shocking Seorim, since it's Bora's and your first time showing her.

Meanwhile, B.A.P who are returning back after the break, wanted to walk in but got stopped by Yongguk. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jongup asked, confused. "Nayoonie is.. Break-dancing?" Yongguk said questioningly and Himchan sighed while shaking his head. "Just.. How well do you know your dongsaeng?" Himchan asked, curious as he look at his best friend, who only sighed while looking defeated.

Once the short dance battle is over,  you turned the DJ mixer off and went back to your drum. "Welcome back oppas." All of you greeted and they greeted back. Soon, they started practicing again. Finally, the practice ended and as all of you are preparing to go home. "See you oppas." You said and walked away, along with your friends while Soyeon is still keeping her guitar. "Soyeon-ssi?" Yongguk said and Soyeon looked up. "What's wrong?" She asked, curious. "Can we exchange phone numbers?" Yongguk said and Soyeon looked at him and smiled. "Yongguk-ssi, you don't really know Nayoonie well, right? Is this why you are exchanging numbers with me?" She questioned and Yongguk smiled sheepishly. "Why can't you just talk to her?" Soyeon asked and Yongguk sighed while scratching the back of his neck. "It's kind of hard right now." Yongguk said and Soyeon sighed. "Araseoyo. Type in your phone number and i'll type mine in yours." Soyeon said and after exchanging, she left after bidding goodbye. "She's smart for a high schooler." Himchan said and Yongguk just shook his head.