A new member

"Umm.. Is.. This the.. Music club?" A female asked and all four of you looked at her, shocked. "Yes. Finally! A new member!" Both you and Bora started rushing to her and shouting excitedly, until Soyeon smacked the back of your head, making both of you stop. "And again, why only me again?" You whined who got ignored. "Annyeonghaseyo, yes, this is the music club. Glad to have you." Soyeon welcomed while smiling.

"Umm.. What's your name?" Yoojin asked, curious. "Oh.. I'm Seorim, Han Seorim. A first year." She introduced herself and the four of you nodded. "Annyeong, i'm the drummer of the bad, Bang Nayoon." You introduced yourself and she nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm the pianist, Park Yoojin." Yoojin introduced while bowing and Seorim bowed back. "Annyeong, i'm Kim Bora, the guitarist and vocalist." Bora introduced herself and she nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Soyeon, the bassist and sub-vocalist." Soyeon introduced herself and she nodded. "Good to have you in the club." You said and she nodded. "Oh yeah, want to know a fun fact?" Bora said and Seorim looked at her, confused. "Do you know B,A,P?" Bora asked and you face-palmed yourself. "Yah! Kim Bora! Shut it." You shouted but got ignored. "You know, Nayoonie's oppa is B.A.P's leader and rapper, Bang Yongguk." Bora said and you smacked her head. "I told you to shut it." You scolded and she just smiled sheepishly and innocently, making you forgiving her.

"Jinjjayo?! Your oppa is really Yongguk?!" Seorim shouted, shocked. "Yeah but.. You must promise to never ever tell this to anyone since only the people in the club knows." You said and she nodded. "I really admire him." Seorim said and you rolled your eyes. "Doesn't everyone." You muttered under your breath and Soyeon looked at you while biting her bottom lips, worried. "Yah, let's just call it a day. I'm going home." You said and took your bag. "Yah, let's go together!" Bora shouted as she took her bag and guitar and ran after you. "Come on, let's go." Yoojin and Soyeon said and everyone left.