Live?!

It's monday and school is over. "Seems like the two of you brought instruments." Yoojin said and both Soyeon and Bora nodded."Yah, see this." You said as you placed a paper on the table. "The school's summer festival?" Soyeon asked and you nodded. "Let's perform there." You said, shocking Soyeon but Bora agreed with you. "That's a great idea!" Bora agreed and you smiled.

"Wait.. We have to know what song to play, right?" Soyeon asked and they looked at you. "Why not you write it then?" You said, shocking her. "But.. Aren't you a better composer?" Soyeon questioned and you sighed. "Well.. I don't think my song is appropriate for the crowds.. Why not use mine if we have an album or something?" You suggested and they agreed. "Yah.. We have to think up a group name and our club's president." Soyeon reminded. "I want to be the president!" Bora shouted and all of you looked at her, suspicious. "Please." She begged and all of you sighed in defeat. "Fine.. You be then." Soyeon sighed and Bora cheered happily. "What about group name?" Soyeon asked, curious. "Dream Music?" Yoojin suggested and all of you looked at her, wide-eyed. "Why that?" You asked, curious and a little skeptical. "Well.. Because all of us dream to play at Olympic Gymnastics Hall right?" Yoojin said and all of you nodded.

"Dream Music it is then." Bora said and all of you agreed. "Soyeon-ah, get writing alright? So we can perform it once the festival starts." You said and Soyeon nodded. "By the way.. Before the festival, it's our exam period." Soyeon said and both you and Bora groaned. "Can you don't remind us of this." Bora said and you nodded. "But.. You have to pass, you know that?" Soyeon said and the two of you nodded. "I doubt you will though." Soyeon sighed and both you and Bora smiled.