Confession

When the two of you walked pass the stage, both of you caught up with Soyeon, Yoojin and Seorim. "Nice performance." Soyeon complimented. "Why do i feel like it's not a compliment when it's coming out from you?" You joked, getting a light hit on the arm by Soyeon. "Gomawo." Bora thanked. "Yah." Yongguk said and all of you turned to the owner of the voice and the four of them became shocked while you greeted your siblings.

"You called your siblings and didn't tell me?!" Soyeon scolded you. "Yah! In my defense, i didn't know too, you know." You said, defending yourself. "Nice performance." Yongguk complimented and you smiled. "You know, you can easily be one of our dancers if you want." Yongguk said as he looked at you and Bora but both of you rejected it. "Mianhae oppa, we dance because it's our hobby and we like it but not as our job." You said and Bora agreed with you and Yongguk chuckled. "Araseoyo." Yongguk said. "Oppas, unnie, since you are already here, let's have fun then." You said while smiling.

"Yah, we can go to our class first. They are doing a cosplay cafe. It'll be so fun." Bora suggested. "Or we can go to Seorimmie's class, i heard they are cooking chocolate cookies." You said and the two of you started walking while talking about what class is doing what. "I seriously doubt that they are older than Seorimmie." Soyeon sighed under her breath while shaking her head and both Yoojin and Seorim laughed. "Let's go, if not we'll get left behind by them." Soyeon said and all of them followed you and Bora.

As you and Bora are walking past the students, almost all the students greeted the both of you and talked to you and Bora for a short while. "Wow.. They are popular." Your siblings said and Soyeon shook her head. "As expected of our social butterfly." Soyeon said and your siblings nodded. "Jihyuk, did you put my bag at my seat?" You asked as you saw Jihyuk and he nodded. "Gomawo." You thanked and he waved his hand, waving away the thanks and you just smirked. "Yah! Where's Sechannie? I want to know what he's class is up to." You said and Jihyuk looked at you. "Sechannie? I don't really know, soccer maybe? But his class is doing a match. It's boring anyways and if you are looking for Jinbummie, he's dressed up as a ghost." Jihyuk answered you and you looked at him. "Haunted house?" You asked and he nodded. "Typical. They do that every year. Don't they get bored?" Bora sighed while face-palming herself and Jihyuk shrugged his shoulders.

"Want to go haunted house and scare Jinbummie and his class?" Bora asked and you nodded. "Yah! Stop messing with other class!" Soyeon shouted but got ignored as both you and Bora are out of sight. "Didn't Jinbum warned you last year?" Soyeon sighed and ran after you. "Bora sunbae! Nayoon sunbae! Please don't create trouble!" Seorim shouted and ran after both you and Bora too. "Wait for me!" Yoojin said and ran after the four of you. "Nayoon and Bora are still playful." Natasha said and the twins agreed.

After going to all the stalls and played almost every game, all of you are sitting on a bench, resting when a girl walked towards you. "Nayoon-ah, a letter for you." The girl said and passed you the letter and walked away. "What is it?" Bora asked, curious. Once you opened it, you read it. *Meet me at the roof? A confession?* You wondered and took the paper with you and went to the roof.

Once you reached, you saw a guy standing there. "Handae?" You said and he turned around. "Yah, before you say anything, this is a confession letter, right?" You asked and he nodded. "Handae-yah, are you able to bear it? Are you able to date me till we married and never divorce?" You asked, seriously and straight-forwardly. Your friends and siblings followed you to the roof and hid behind the door, leading to the stairs. "What is she talking about?" Natasha said while face-palming herself. "She seriously need to get that ideal date out of her head." Soyeon sighed. "And besides, i already told myself that i won't date until i reach college which is two years later so.. Mian, let's be friends, though." You said as you stretched out your hand for a handshake and he shook it. "Let's just forget this, okay?" He said and you nodded. "Already forgotten." You said and walked away while smiling.

"Seriously, this girl." Yongnam sighed while shaking his head while Yongguk smiled and Natasha sighed.