Summer festival

A few months later, it's already the last day before summer vacation starts. "So.. Where do you want to go for summer vacation?" You asked as you are eating one of the snacks. "No more beach." Soyeon said and Bora stick out her tongue and Soyeon just sighed while shaking her head. "Umm.. I have five tickets for the summer festival, if you want to go, that is." Yoojin said and all of you looked at her. "Since when did you buy it?" Soyeon asked, shocked. "My family bought it." Yoojin said and all of you nodded. "We'll go!" You shouted, making everyone laugh. "Once we come back from the summer festival, let's do our best to study." Soyeon said and the three of you agreed.

When you reached home, you saw your mother is in her room so you went to your room and lock it. "Can't wait to see those bands performing." You said and can't keep yourself calm. After packing your things, even taking your laptop to compose songs, you went to sleep after washing up and ate dinner.

A few days later, the day finally come. You reached the subway and saw that only Soyeon and Yoojin are there. "Where's Bora and Seorim?" You asked as you looked at them. Soon, they ran towards the three of you. "Mian." Bora apologized. "Glad you make it in time." Soyeon said and Bora smiled sheepishly while Seorim looked away, embarrassed.

Once the subway reached the destination, all of you went in with the ticket wristband. "Let'scheck out the camping site first." Yoojin said and all of you nodded. After setting up the tent on top of a slight hill, all of you are sprayed mosquito repellent and even brought a mosquito repellent wristband and took out the map for the festival. "Let's go here first." Soyeon suggested and all of you followed. When all of you reached the stage, all of you stood on the slope, making all of you able to see. Soon, the band performed and all of them cheered while both you and Soyeon looked at their performance, totally enchanted by it and soon, both of you cheered loudly,

Once the first performance ended, Soyeon went to another stage after telling all of you. "I'm going here, see you." You said and left to another stage, leaving Bora, Yoojin and Seorim alone. "What should we do?" Bora asked, curious. "Sunbae, shall we walk around before the next performance?" Seorim suggested and both Bora and Yoojin nodded. Meanwhile, you are head-banging to a rock performance while Soyeon is cheering loudly for a band.

Soon, it's already late evening and almost all the popular bands ended their performance for the day, leaving all those new-comer bands and other non-popular bands performing. You sitting at the top of the hill with the laptop on your lap while closing your eyes, listening to the bands that are performing. Suddenly, you heard grass ruffling and you saw Seorim with the others walking towards you when you opened your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, curious. "What are you doing here then?" Soyeon asked and you smiled. "Listening to the bands playing." You said and they sat beside you. "They really do play all night, don't they?" You said and they agreed. "Hope we can perform at the Olympic Gymnasium Stadium." You said and they agreed. "If we did then it;s a dream come true, don't you think so?" Soyeon said and all of you smiled.

Soon, they left one by one, leaving you alone at the hill alone. You put the ear-phone in your ear and started composing your song. A few hours passed and it's already 11pm and you finally completed the song. *This will probably be my last song, right?* You wondered and looked at the star-filled sky and heaved out a sigh. After awhile, you went to the tent and sleep after keeping your laptop safely.