Club training?

It's the last day of school before the school holidays. "Yah, want to go on a club training?" Soyeon suggested and all of you looked at her. "Where?" You asked, curious. "I want near the beach." Bora said and you agreed with her. "Well.. My family have a vacation house near a beach around Busan Haeundae beach, we can stay there." Yoojin said and all of you looked at her. "You are really a rich lady. Can we go to your house instead?" You said. "Mianhae, it's already been booked, maybe next time." Yoojin said while smiling and all of you nodded. "Let's meet at the train station at tomorrow night." Soyeon said and all of you nodded.

Once you reach home, it's already evening. When you walked in, you saw Yongguk with his members lounging in the living room. "Umm.. Annyeonghaseyo." You greeted and they greeted back. "Came back from school?" Himchan asked and you nodded. "Yah, since it's your last day, want to hang out with oppa during the holidays?" Yongguk asked and you shook your head apologetically. "Mianhae oppa, i already made plans to go to Busan with my club." You said and Daehyun's eyes widen. "I'm from Busan." Daehyun said and you smiled. "Which part of Busan are you going?" Daehyun asked, curious. "We are staying near Haeundae beach." You said and Daehyun smiled. "I love that place. Have fun there." Daehyun said and you nodded while smiling. "Yah, did you tell eomma?" Yongguk asked and you stopped walking. "Aniyo and i don't intend to. If she asked, just tell her." You said with your back still facing him and walked back to your room.

Yongguk sighed and they looked at him. "What's wrong?" Youngjae asked, curious and a little worried. "She and eomma are not that close, not that i can blame Nayoonie." Yongguk said and they looked at him. "Because eomma keeps pressuring her to get good grades." Yongguk spoke again and they nodded. "That must be stressful." Daehyun said and they nodded while Yongguk just sighed.

The next day night, you reached the train station and saw everyone is there, aside from Bora. "Yah, someone call her." Soyeon said and Yoojin called. "She's not picking." Yoojin said and all of you sighed. "Yah!" Bora shouted from behind you. "When did you arrive? You could've told us." Soyeon said and she smiled sheepishly. "I was waiting to see if any of you will notice you." She said and all of you groaned. "Well.. You are the last person we would've guessed to be earlier than us." You muttered but got heard by Bora. "YAH!" She shouted and all of you laughed.

Once all of you reached Busan, it's already afternoon. "Yah, let's play!" You said and both you and Bora are already in bikinis. "Yah! We came here to practice, not play." Soyeon scolded and both you and Bora pouted. "Party pooper." Bora said and you agreed and soon, both of you are chanting. "Fine, we'll go and play so shut up." Soyeon said and the two of you went to the beach and played beach ball with Yoojin while Soyeon is walking around. After playing, all of you ate dinner and both you and Bora is lying on the floor, preparing to sleep. "YAH! We came here to practice! Not playing." Soyeon shouted as she hit you and you looked at her. "Why are you always hitting me only?!" You shouted at her as you rubbed the sore part of your head. "Let's practice for the school's culture festival." Soyeon said and all of you agreed.

A few days later, it's finally time to go back. "We only practiced a few hours and played most of the times. What training is this?!" Soyeon scolded and you looked at her, eye-brows raised while smiling darkly. "And who's the one who had the most fun?" You asked and Soyeon instantly blushed. "By the way, i took some pictures." You said and she looked at you. As she looked at the pictures, she jaw-dropped. "YAH! You can't just take our sleeping pictures and what are these?! Why are you taking our undergarments too?!" She shouted, shocked and you laughed. "You never know when they'll be useful, right?" You said and she smacked your head. "Let's go, we are done." Yoojin said and all of you went back to Seoul.