Understanding

Once your group's performance ended, everyone cheered and applauded, making all of you smiled and feel happy and tears coming out. "Kamsahamnida!" All of you thanked them and went backstage. "Nice performance, as always." Subin said and all of you smiled while thanking her. "Good luck for you finals." She said and all of you wished her good luck as well and went out. "Yah, i'm going to see what my class is doing." Soyeon said and left. "I'll just go around with Seorimmie." Bora said and walked away while dragging Seorim with her. "I'll go and help out our class." Yoojin said and left as well.

You sighed as you slowly walked pass the hall, going to the music room. "Yah, nice performance." A deep voice male said and you slowly looked to your side to see your siblings. "Unnie, oppas, what are you doing here?' You asked, shocked. "We can't see our dongsaeng's performance?" Yongnam asked and you smiled. "Aniyo. Appa and eomma didn't come?" You asked and Natasha nodded. "Can we talk?" Yongguk asked and you nodded while sighing. "Do you know any place that doesn't have any people?" Yongnam asked and after thinking, you nodded. "Come with me." You said and they followed you.

"This is the only place where they won't use." You said once all of you reached the roof. You sat on one of the benches and Yongguk sat beside you while Yongnam and Natasha each sat at a different bench. "Unnie, oppas, what do you want to talk about?" You asked, curious. "We need to know, what do you think about us?" Natasha asked and you looked at her, shocked and confused. "Umm.. Of course oppa and unnie." You said and Yongguk shook his head. "What noona meant to say is that, what do you think of us? Can you tell us everything?" Yongguk rephrased and you understood. "Well.. I can trust oppas and unnie but.. I.. Can't tell everything to oppas and unnie. Mianhaeyo." You apologized and they looked at you. "Why not?" Yongnam asked. "Because.. Oppas make music while unnie is a tattoo artist and the three of you are doing what you like and acheived your dreams and goals but.. I have nothing like that so.. I'm just.. Afraid that.. You'll judge me and if unnie and oppas are to help me, i'll feel like a burden for oppas and unnie so.. I can't tell the three of you everything." You finally spoke what's in your mind and Yongguk patted your head.

"Nayoon-ah, although you and noona and us have quite a big age gap, we'll understand because we've gone through that stage and we won't judge you and of course we'll try to find what you like because that what we do, noona helped us too and noona played a big part to who i am now so.. You don't have to feel burden or anything." Yongguk said and soon, your tears suddenly fall. "Mianahe oppas, unnie." You apologized and Yongguk hugged you while comforting you and patting you. "We know." Yongguk said and you pushed away once you calmed down. "By the way, the last song, you wrote about us, right?" Yongnam asked and you nodded. "Although i have more bad memories than good memories in that house, i still love this family and wouldn't change it for anything in the world." You said and looked down. "But.. Eomma wanted me to become like oppas and unnie but i can't." You said and Yongnam patted your head. "Eomma's just want the best for you." Yongnam said and you nodded.

"Tell eomma that i'm sorry and that i'll do my best for SAT." You said and they nodded. "Although eomma and appa care about your grades, just know that we don't and we will love you and support what you do hundred percent." Natasha said, making you smile. "Gomawo unnie." You thanked and she smiled.

As all of you are talking, your phone vibrated. "Yeoboseyo?" You answered. "Yah, Nayoonie, dance club is in trouble." Bora said and you hurriedly stood up. "Are you with them?" You asked, nervous. "Ne." Bora answered. "Where are you now? I'm coming." You said and after she replied you, you ended the call. "Oppa, unnie, mian. Emergency." You said and ran off with your bag. "Jihyuk-ah! Help me put this on my seat!" You said as you ran pass one of your classmate and threw your bag to him once he nodded his head.