Being who's band?!

A month later, it's school holidays and after recording your band's new song for the mini album, the five of you have nothing to do.

The five of you are hanging out at the music room. "Yah, what will you be doing once this short holiday is over?" You asked as you munched a chocolate cake Yoojin brought from her house. "I don't know.. Maybe studying. You and Bora should really start studying too." Soyeon said and both you and Bora sighed. "Not like we never tried but you know how it is. Whenever we try to study, we always tend to do other stuff." You said and Bora agreed. Both Soyeon and Seorim shook their heads while sighing.

Meanwhile, in TS, TS staffs and B.A.P are talking about their world tour and giving their opinions and suggestions. "Oh yeah, we can try asking this band for their help." One of the managing staff said as he took out the disk and played it. "They are good." All of them agreed, including B.A.P. "Let's call them to be our band then." Another managing staff said and all of them nodded.

As the five of you continued chatting from topics to topics while eating snacks and drinking tea, Soyeon's phone rang, making all of you look at her when she picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" She answered. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are calling from TS and we want you to play for a boy group called B.A.P." The managing staff said and she jaw-dropped while looking at you and you looked at her, confused. *Of i agreed, the siblings can spend more time together but i might get hated by Nayoonie, on the other hand, if i reject it, i will not get hate by Nayoonie but the siblings will not get close.* Soyeon thought and nodded. "We take it, when is it?" Soyeon asked and after the staff told her, she thanked him and ended the call.

"Sunbae, who is it?" Seorim asked, curious. "A secret. But meet at next week at the subway in the late afternoon and bring your instruments, besides drums and piano." Soyeon said all of you nodded while giving each other unsure looks.

Next week came in a blink of an eye and the five of you met each other at subway. "Let's go then." Soyeon said and the four of you gave her a curious look. "Where are we going first?" You asked, curious with your arms folded. "Just our part-time job." Soyeon replied while smiling and all of you looked at her. "And what's that?" You questioned, suspicious. "Come on, it might be fun. Let's go." Yoojin said while smiling and Soyeon heaved a sigh of relieve while thanking Yoojin in her mind.

Once all of you reached, you jaw-dropped. "Our part-tine job is in there?! In the place where my oppa works?! I'm out." You said and wanted to walk away but got yanked back by Soyeon. "I said no, n.o no!" You shouted at her but got ignored as you got pulled in by Yoojin and Soyeon.