Hearing your thoughts

A few weeks later, it;s your grandfather's 2nd anniversary. You went to your grandfather's grave after your family and relative visited him. As you are going to the grave, Soyeon called Yongguk. "Yeoboseyo?" Yongguk answered, not seeing the caller. "Yongguk-ssi, can you go to your grandfather's grave? Nayoonie will be there soon." Soyeon said and Yongguk have a confused expression. "What do you mean? She never comes with us." Yongguk said and Soyeon sighed. "Just go. You want to know more about your dongsaeng, right? So just go." Soyeon said and after Yongguk responded, Soyeon ended the call. "Who is it?" Yongnam asked once he saw his twin's confused expression. "I'm going to go back to harabeoji's grave." Yongguk said and Yongnam followed, followed by Natasha and soon, the whole family.

Once they reached the grave, only a few steps away, they saw you sitting in front of the grave with a guitar case behind you. "Nayoon?!" Yongnam softly shouted, shocked. They hid themselves and kept looking at you. "Harabeoji, i'm back again. How are you?" You asked and sighed. "Harabeoji.. I never really got close to you like unnie and oppas so.. I don't really know you but.. Gukkie oppa keeps talking about you and when you died.. Oppas are the saddest and when i saw that, i was thinking why are you dead, why can't you live longer? But.. We can't control it, right?" You said and chuckled a little. "You must be a great man because unnie and oppas respect you alot. What would you say if i dream that i wish to become like Guk oppa?" You asked and smiled a little but your families got shocked.

"I can't though.. Eomma probably will be upset, right? Because if oppas and unnie retired, i'm the only one that can earn money for them." You sighed while looking down. "Eomma doesn't know me well and neither does Nam oppa and unnie. The only one that understands me is Gukkie oppa but.. He's now very focused on doing music and caring more about his members." You said and sighed while looking down. "Harabeoji, why must you die? We could've spent alot of time together." You said as tears started falling. "I wonder what eomma will say or think if i told her i like dancing too. She'll probably be angry, right?" You said and smiled a little after calming down. "I just want to make alot of memories, happy and sad, in high school before i keep studying once i reach college. It's not like i haven't plan or something. Then.. Maybe i should just give away all my songs or burn them all since i don't think i have time to make music once i reached college." You said and sighed while looking at the sky.

"I was really jealous of unnie and oppas. They get to do what they like so i always want to be an adult but.. Being an adult sounds stressful." You said and laughed a little. "i don't even know what i want to do. I can't make my dream come true and i have no goals so.. I'm kind of useless, right?" You added and sighed. "Harabeoji, i made a song for you. Although i don't really know well but since oppa keeps talking about you, i can kind of understand a little. Hope you like this though." You said and after tuning your guitar, you started playing and singing, shocking your family who is peeking at you.

Once you finished the song, you kept the guitar back in the case. "I made a song for Guk oppa too and i hope we'll be able to perform at the culture festival. Although, i bet they'll come anyway." You sighed and looked at the grave. "Harabeoji, thanks for always hearing me out. Gomawoyo harabeoji." You said and suddenly, you felt vibrations in your pants pocket. "Yeoboseyo?" You answered. "Mwo?! Yah, wait awhile, i'm coming." You said and ran off. When you are out of sight, your family came out from their hiding place. "Why didn't she tell us?" Your mother asked as she looked down while sighing. "She probably doesn't want to trouble us, that's how she is. Always keeping things from us, afraid that we'll feel troubled and thinking that she's a burden to all of us." Natasha said and the twins agreed. Soon, all of them left the cemetery as well.