Future?

Two months later, all of you are in class when the homeroom teacher came. "I came to give out this form. It's for you to choose which college you want to attend and pass it to me next week." She said and after passing the form to everyone, she left, leaving all of you to figure out. "Wow.. I couldn't believe i was a senior until i got this." You said and Bora agreed with you. "Well.. Believe it." Soyeon said and you sighed. After stuffing the paper in your bag, all of you went to the music room.

After eating the snacks and not practicing as usual, all of you left the school. Once you reached home, you greeted your mother and went into your room, locking it and threw your bag to a side and the paper fell out. You went to pick it up and sighed while looking at it. *What should i do?* You wondered as you sat on your chair while looking at it. *I never really thought about this before though.* You thought and sighed again. *Whatever.* You thought and stuff it back into your bag.

A week passed and you still haven't pass the form to your homeroom teacher. School ended but you are still in your class whereas all the students have left, including Soyeon, Yoojin and Bora. "Yah, you still haven't pass this to Miss Jeon?" Subin asked and you nodded. "Subin-ah, what did you write for your first choice of college?" You asked and Subin looked at you. "I wrote 'Seoul National University'." Subin answered and you looked at her. "Got it." You said and wrote it down, making Subin look at you. "Well.. If you dream big, you'll get somewhere, right?" Subin said and you smiled at her. "Well.. Good luck." Subin wished and left, leaving you all alone in the class.

As you are still thinking of your other three choices, your friends came. "Yah, what are you still doing here?" Bora asked as she sat at the seat beside you. "This." You said as you showed them the form and Soyeon looked at you. "Yah! You stll haven't give this to ssaem?" Soyeon shouted and you laughed sheepishly. "Oh yeah, what did all of you wrote?" You asked, curious. "I wrote 'recommendation' since i still don't know which school to go to yet." Soyeon said and you wrote it down. "Nayoon-ah, do you know what it means?" Soyeon asked and you shook your head while smiling and Soyeon face-palmed herself. "I wrote 'Sungshin Women's University'." Yoojin said and you wrote it down while Soyeon juts shook her head while sighing. 'Bora, what did you write?" You asked and Bora laughed. "I wrote down 'I just want to do music right now'." Bora replied and all of you looked at her. "Did the teacher accpet?" Yoojin asked and just then, an announcement came, asking for you and Bora. "Of course not." Soyeon said and both you and Bora went to the teacher's office.

"Yah, Bora-yah, please take this seriously, it might affect your future." Your homeroom teacher said and Bora nodded while taking her paper back. "Nayoon? Have you finished it?" She asked and you nodded and passed her the paper but was rejected immediately. "Go and re-do it then give me back again." She said and both of you bowed to her and left. "What should we do?" You asked while sighing and Bora sighed as well.