Dance performance?!

[a/n: Please click the 'External link' if you want to watch B2ST 'Good Luck' live performance^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you reached the practice room, you saw Bora with the dance club members. "What's the emergency?" You asked while panting. "Nayoon-ah, Chaerim is sick and can't perform so.. Can you perform in her stead?" Hyunju requested and you jaw-dropped. "Mwo?! Sunbae, i can't." You refused and after them keep pestering you and begging you, you finally agreed. "Fine." You groaned while face-palming yourself. "Bora-yah, can you and Nayoon perform B2ST 'Good Luck' with us? The members that are supposed to be performing with us can't come last minute so.. Please?" Lina pleaded and both of you nodded. "We know how to dance 'Good Luck' so.. We are okay with it." Bora said while smiling and they smiled while heaving a sigh of relieve.

After changing into your outfit for Hyosung's solo 'Goodnight Kiss', you sighed while looking at the ceiling. "Can't believe i'm doing this." You muttered under your breath and sighed once again. "Nayoon-ah, ready?" Jihyun asked and you opened the door. "Done." You said and walked towards the stage. Your siblings are sitting at the back seats again and looking at the stage. Soon, 'Goodnight Kiss' is played and you are at the stage alone, dancing to the song. "Whoa.. She's good, as good as Hyosung." Yongguk said and Yongnam looked at him. "Isn't she older than you?" Yongnam asked and Yongguk just waved the question away.

Once the song ended, you went backstage and SNSD 'Mr Mr' is being played and nine girls are at the stage, dancing while you are busy changing your outfit to B2ST 'Good Luck' and changed your hairstyle too. When the song ended, you finished changing your hairstyle just in time and walked out of the changing room to Bora, who is standing beside the stairs leading to the stage. "Yah." You said and Bora smiled as she saw you. "Good solo performance." She complimented and you smiled. "Gomawo." You thanked and she smiled. "Yah, let's go." Lina said and the six of you went on stage and soon, B2ST 'good luck' played and the sic of you danced.

"Yah, don't you find it weird? Everyone each have a part while Nayoonie is always dancing only." Yongnam said and his twin nodded. "Maybe she just don't want to be under the spotlight?" Yongguk suggested and Yongnam nodded, agreeing with his brother. Once the song ended, everyone applauded and cheered. "Gomawoyo Bora, Nayoon." Jihyun thanked and the two of you smiled. "It's nice dancing once in a while in front of the crowd." You said and they smiled. "Although we did just performed in front of the crowd an hour ago though." Bora spoke and you sighed. After changing out of the outfit, you bid them goodbye and went out the stage.