Second culture festival

Once summer is over, the culture festival is around the corner. You and your club members are in the music room. "Yah, let's vote." Bora said and all of you nodded. "Anyone voting for Soyeonnie?" Bora asked and sadly, no one raised their hand. "Gwaenchanha, we'll just add your song in our album." You cheered her up and she nodded while smiling. "Mine?" Bora asked and no one raised their hands. "I know, Nayoon." Yoojin said and Soyeon, Bora and Yoojin raised their hand. "Seorim-ah, you never voted." You said and she looked away, embarrassed. "It's just that.. I don't think i should be participating in this. Sunbaenims lyrics are better than mine." She said and all of you smiled. "Your lyrics are better than mine and Yoojin." Bora said and Seorim smiled. "Okay then, we'll use Nayoonie's song then." Bora said and you smiled.

"Yah, Bora-yah, go and pass them the form. I think Subinnie is still in the student council room." Soyeon said and after filling in the form, Bora went to the student council room. "I hope we can perform more songs, maybe like three." You said and Soyeon smacked your head. "As if, i doubt it." Soyeon said and you looked at her. "Yah!" You shouted at her while rubbing the sore spot on your head. Soon, she came back and showed a 'peace' sign while smiling widely. "What's wrong sunbae?" Seorim asked, curious. "I have good news." She said and all of you looked at her, curious.  "Subin said that because we have alot more fans than last year, we can perform two more songs." Bora said and both you and Soyeon jaw-dropped while Seorim stood there, stunned while Yoojin is cheering. "OMG!" You shouted and started cheering with Yoojin and Bora while both Seorim and Soyeon stood there, stunned. "Yah! How long are you going to stand there like a statue?" You and Bora asked and they shook their head and cheered with the three of you.

"So.. Do you have other songs?" Soyeon asked as she looked at you. "I do have one more though." You said and they clapped their hands. "Good then, we'll perform our debut song then followed by your songs." Soyeon said and you nodded. "Let's practice then." Soyeon said and after you gave them the music sheet, all of you started practicing, with you teaching them and teaching Bora how to sing it.

After practicing for two weeks, all of you perfected it. "Finally." You said while heaving a sigh of relieve. "What do you mean 'finally'? You made the song, aren't you supposed to be happy?" Soyeon said and you looked at her while drinking your tea. "We've been practicing for two weeks and it's tiring so of course i'll say finally, don't you think?" You argued and Soyeon groaned. "I know we've been practicing for two weeks but the practice time is like what, two hours and we've been slacking more than practicing so of course it'll take us longer and who's fault is that?" Soyeon reasoned and both you and Bora smiled sheepishly, making Soyeon and Seorim sighed while shaking their heads.

As all of you are talking, both Bora and your phone vibrated, indicating a text has come. After reading, the both of you looked at each other. "Yah, we have to go. See you tomorrow." You said and walked away after taking your things and Bora is behind you after taking her guitar and her bag. "Must be the dance club." Soyeon sighed and went back to eating the snack.

Once you and Bora reached the dance room, both of you saw alot more members than both of you last remembered. "Sunbae, seems like you have enough members to dance to EXO's song, don't you think?" You joked and the two seniors laughed. "What is it that you need our help with?" Bora asked as she settled down her guitar and bag. "We need you to teach us how to dance SECRET Hyosung's solo 'Goodnight Kiss' and SNSD "Mr Mr'." Lina said and both you and Bora looked at each other. "We can teach you, we know those songs." You said and they nodded. "Chaerim, you are up for 'Goodnight Kiss'. Nayoonie can teach you." Yoonju said and she walked to you. "Bora, you teach them the choreograph for 'Mr Mr' and once i'm done here, i'll help you." You said and all of you became busy.

A week and a half later, they finally danced perfectly. "Okay then, our job is done." You said and both you and Bora bowed while they thanked you and bid the both of you goodbye and good luck. The next day, it's the culture festival. You went to the music room early and saw Yoojin, Soyeon and Seorim are there already. "Where's Bora?" You asked as you put your bag on the couch and walked to where the tea and snacks are. "I'm here." Bora said, panting. "Why did you run?" You asked and she smiled sheepishly. "Let's practice once more and it's showtime." Soyeon said and all of you went to practice.

Afternoon arrived and all of you are at the backstage of the hall. "Seems like all of you are getting the hang of coming here on time." Subin said and all of you smiled. As all of you are backstage, preparing, practicing and talking to Subin once in a while, your siblings came without you knowing and went to the back seat of the hall. Soon, the curtains fall and all of you went behind the stage and after setting everything, the curtain rose. "Annyeonghaeseyo! We are Dream Music!" Bora said and everyone cheered. "Wow.. They must be really good." Natasha whispered and the twins nodded. "Without further ado, we'll start!" Bora shouted and after your signal, the performance started. "She's a drummer." Yongguk talked to himself under his breath.

After all of you performed the debut song, all of you performed two of your songs. As you are performing, tears started forming in your eyes as you thought about the times you spent with your family, mostly bad memories came up but there are good memories too. Meanwhile, your siblings felt touched and happy at the same time.