Graduation!

A new year came and all of you are already seniors that are preparing to graduate in a month time. "Yah, the news is out. Let's go and see which school we'll be going." Soyeon said and all of you nodded. When the four of you arrived, you saw students cheering, crying and alot of emotions mixed together. You held onto Soyeon's hand tighter and Soyeon looked at you. "We'll definitely make it. We can't let out hard work go to waste, can we?" Soyeon said and you smiled. "Gomawo." You thanked and she smiled.

Once all of you stood in front of the bulletin board, the four of you closed your eyes. "On the count of three, we'll open our eyes." Bora said and all of you agreed. "One.. Two.. Three." Bora counted and the four of you opened and got stunned by the result. "O..M..G! OMG! OMG!" You kept shouting and the four of you started jumping up and down and even cried tars of joy. "Can't believe the four of us will be going to Kyunghee Cyber University." Soyeon said and the four of you group hugged. You texted your family and Seorim while the rest texted their family and Seorim.

Seorim, who is in class, took a glance at her phone and smiled while looking out the window. *Thank goodness.* Seorim said in her head but can't help but feel sad. Meanwhile, your sister read the text and smiled happily. "What's wrong?" Charu asked and after Natasha showed him your text, Charu smiled as well. "Good for her." Charu said. Yongguk is in the dorm and felt his phone vibrated, he took out his phone and all the members looked at him. "Who is it?" Himchan asked, curious. After reading your text, he smiled a wide smile. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Youngjae and Zelo asked while looking at their leader, weirdly. "Nayoon is going to Kyunghee Cyber University." Yongguk said and the members cheered happily as well. Meanwhile, Yongnam is working when he saw your text and texted you a 'congratulations' back with lots of emoticons.

All of you went to the music room after giving Miss Jeon an unforgettable present which is giving her all of your class messages and wrote some messages on the board, making Miss Jeon cry. "Sunbae? Congratulations!" Seorim said and all of you smiled. "Good for you sunbaenims." She said and turned around. "What's wrong?" You asked, curious. "I really don't want sunbaenims to leave." She admitted and the four of you looked at each other and smiled. "We can always meet-up and thanks for joining us, a half-bad band. We.. Wrote you a song."Soyeon said and the four of you performed and Seorim looked at the four of you. *I joined this band after listening and watching sunbaenim perform. I will never forget this performance too.* Seorim thought and cried.

Once the performance ended, all of you went to her and did a group hug. "Thanks for being one of our members." The four of you thanked and she smiled. "I will never forget sunbaenims." She said and the four of you smiled. "We won't forget you too." The four of you said while smiling and Seorim smiled.

When you reached home, you heard party-poppers popped and a cake is in front of you when you opened the door. "Oppas, unnie, eomma?! What are you doing?!" You asked, shocked. "Congratulations on graduating!" They said and you smiled. "Kamsahamnida." You thanked and after celebrating and eating the cake and cleaning up, you are in your room when you saw the whole lot of CDs inside your Slappa optical disc storage. You sighed as you kept looking at it and memories came flooding into your mind. *All these songs.. I'll miss you.* You thought and sighed. You went to your brothers' room and knocked it. "Guk oppa, can i talk to you for awhile?" You asked and Yongguk nodded.

Once he's in your room, you closed the door and passed him all your CDs. "Oppa, i.. I don't think i have time to do music when i'm in university so.. I want to give this to you. All my self-composed songs since last year of elementary school. The lyrics and the music sheets are inside and everything else too." You said and Yongguk looked at you. "You.. Really want to give this to me?" Yongguk asked and you nodded while smiling. "I even made one song which is 'Satoori rap' and a few english songs." You said and Yongguk nodded. "I'll take care of this." Yongguk said and you hugged him, he hugged back.

A few months later, you are in university and things are much more hectic and complicated than high school. As you are having your free time, you are hanging out with Bora, Soyeon and Yoojin. You are looking at your twitter when you saw TS tweeted the link for B.A.P's new MV. You clicked the link and you instantly smiled as your brother used your music for their new MV. When you finished watching their MV, you texted Yongguk. "Gomawo oppa." Yongguk read your text and smiled. "Yah, let's do a self-study for this." Soyeon said and you nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys^^ This is the end for this story^^ How is it?? It's bad, right?? *sigh* Well.. I'm just glad i didn't delete this fanfic^^ Thanks for reading, following me, voting for this book and comments are appreciated as well^^ Both good and bad and i think i'm anticipating lots of bad ones, right?? Hehe..^^ I'll work harder to wrote better fanfics for all of you^^