O N E

It's only been a month since Jack had moved to L.A. and we have been connected at the hip since. I was one of the first people he met. We instantly clicked.

"She's really pretty" I say, looking at the barista. We were sat at a table by the window of a local cafe. Jack drank coffee while I drank hot chocolate. Coffee was revolting.

"She's straight, trust me I know" he smirks. "Ewww! You could have just ended with She's straight" I gag as he rolls his eyes. "Oh c'mon, you know you want some of this" he laughs. "I'd rather get some of that" I say, motioning back to the barista.

The only person who knows I'm bisexual is Jack. I wasn't going to tell him, but he saw me making out with a girl at a party.

"When can I meet your friends?" I ask. He has never allowed me to meet the four boys that he talks about all of the time. "I don't know Kylie, what if you don't like them? Then you'll never want to talk to or see me again because I'm with them" he stirs his coffee, watching the swirls of foam. "As if!" I scoff. "Even if I hate your friends, I'd still hate you just as much as I do right now" I laugh. He smirks and throws a sugar packet at me.

"Come on Jack! Let me meet them, right now" I shake my leg and sit up straight, hoping he'd finally crack. "Right now?" He asks. "Yessssssss" I fall back into my seat, looking up at the unfinished roof.

"Ok."
"Ok?"
"Ok"

"LETS GO!" I get up and drag him out of the cafe. We attract a few stares from random people we pass. Usually I would cower from the attention, but I was too excited.

We go to his car and head to the house. I've never even seen the house. He's been in my apartment plenty of times, even sleeping over a few times.

The drive was short, about 10 minuets.

"Holy shit" I gasp, looking at the amazingly stunning house before me.
"Holy shit Jack! What the fuck!" I slap his shoulder. "What!?" He rubs where I hit him. "Why didn't you say you were rich? You always make me buy you things" I hit him a few more times. He laughs. "It just never came up"

"Yes it did! I always ask why you never have money! YOU LIED TO ME YOU ASSHAT!" He grabs my hands as I go to hit him a few more times. "Ok ok, do you want to meet the guys or not? I will turn this car around missy!" This causes me to stop and quickly get out of the car.

He slowly walks up the walk way. "OH MY GOD! Hurry up grandpa!" I whine. I run behind him and start pushing him. "Why are you so excited? They're not even that interesting" he laughs while leaning back, making it almost impossible for me to push him. I'm quite small, only 5"5.

"I want to meet them!" I say as we finally reach the door. He opens it, allowing me inside and shuts it behind us. "Stay here" he whispers.

When he walks around the corner I hear a ton of yelling. "JACK!"

"How was your date with K?" One asks. I giggle to myself. "I told you we're just friends" I can tell he's smirking. "You talk about her as if you're in love with her, c'mon man just confess" another mentions. "Ok, ok. Shut up. I have someone I want you guys to meet" I hear my que and walk around the corner. Once I see all the attractive guys, I immediately feel self conscious.

"Hi" I squeal. They all get up and run at me, engulfing me in a group hug. At least they're all friendly.

"Hi! We have heard so much about you!" The one blonde steps back and grabs my hand to shake it. They all let go and greet me.

"In Jonah" the tallest one smiles at me. He was super attractive, like look at his jawline.

"Hi I'm Zach" he had a baby face, making me want to pinch his cheeks. Yes, his face cheeks.