T H I R T Y - O N E

My phone buzzes, waking me up. I roll over in Daniels arms and grab the phone from the charger. I look at the top notification, a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: Kylie. I'll leak your number to everyone unless you pay me. $500 by midnight. Send the money to this number.

"Mother fucker" I whisper. Daniel stirs and I freeze, not wanting him to ask questions. I know exactly who it is and no way in hell will I be giving him any money.

Kylie: fuck off

I immediately block the number. If he contacts me again or does leak my number, I'll just change my number. It's time I get a new phone and I've pushed it off long enough.

I set my phone down, realizing Daniels arms were still around my torso. "Shit" I mumble. How do I get out of his hold without waking him?

Jack was no where to be found, probably left to meet up with Gabbie. As I sat there, staring at the empty bed, Daniels grip loosened and I jumped up. He didn't wake up, just rolled over and gripped his pillow. I sigh in relief and head downstairs.

"Morning" Jonah hums. "Where is everyone? Asleep?" I ask. He shakes him head. "Nope, went out with people. Corbyn went with Zack somewhere, Zach is hanging out with his new friend Kay and Jack said he went to meet with Gabbie. He didn't seem as excited as he usually was though" he explains. I figure Jack isn't as excited because he's over the early in love stage.

"Well do you have any plans today?" I ask. He nods. "There's this girl.." he trails off. "Oh? Who is she?" I ask, sitting down with him. "We just started talking, her name is Tate, well Tatum" he smirks. "Awe jo!" I giggle and he blushes. "I'm going to meet up with her so you and Daniel will have the place to yourselves" he winks and I blush. "When will someone be back?" I ask.

"Jack said he'd be home around 2" I look over to the clock on the stove. 10:48 am. That's more than enough time. "I'm going to leave now so you two can get a head start" he laughs and walks away. "Have fun!" I yell. "You too!" He yells back. "Oh and use a condom!" He adds, laughing.

I run upstairs and jump into the bed. Daniel springs up and looks to me. "What!?" He asks frantically. "We have the house to ourselves for a few hours" I shake my shoulders. He smiles and jumps out of bed, running into the bathroom. I sit, shocked for a moment until I realize what he was doing.

He was brushing his teeth.

He comes back and jumps onto the bed, attacking me with kisses. "You sure you wanna do this?" He asks. "Definitely do" I say, kissing him once more.

***

We lay in bed, both still naked. It was almost 2 and Jack would be home any minute. "We should get dressed" I say, sitting up and stretching. "Probably" he says, running his hands down my back. I get out of the bed and grab some clothes. I pull on leggings and a sports bra, throwing on a tank top.

"You look like you're going jogging" he laughs. I roll my eyes and put on a hoodie. "Better?" I turn to him. "No, I liked seeing more of you" he climbs out the bed and pulls on boxers and sweats. I walk over to him. "I love you" I kiss him. He smiles. "I love you too"

"Now let's make nachos!" I cheer, running out the room. "Mmm nachos" he follows me downstairs. I head to the kitchen and grab everything.

Jack comes in the house, very quiet and not his usual self. "Hey" I smile at him as he sits on the counter. He mumbles a 'Hey' back. "What's up?" I ask. He shrugs. "Just not feeling well"

"Gabbie?" Daniel asks, cutting up chicken. "No, she's fine" lie. I know when he's lying. I go back to putting the nachos together. "You know you can tell me. Even if I hate talking about my feelings, I'll listen to yours" I explain, taking the chicken from Daniel and spreading it across the chips.

"I know, I'm just gonna go lay in bed. Call me when the nachos are ready" he stalks off. I sigh and put the platter in the oven. "Somethings up with him and Gabbie" I say, turning to Daniel. "Yeah, he's usually happy, even when he isn't feeling good" he agrees.

My phone starts buzzing constantly, messages flood my phone as a few calls come in. "What the heck?" Daniel picks up the phone. "What's happening?" He asks. "I got a text from a random number telling me to pay them or they'll leak my number, so I didn't pay them" I say, taking the phone from him and turning it off. "I'm gonna go get a new phone later"

"Do you know who it was?" He asks. "It was obviously Hayden, he always did that crazy shit. One time he had a phone case that he didn't want anymore. I wanted it, but he asked me for $15. When my mom forced him to give it to me, he ripped it apart instead. The thing is, he had gotten it for free" I explain. Daniel walks over and pulls me into him, engulfing me in his scent. "I'm sorry" he whispers, kissing my head.

"It's fine, just something I'm use to" I say, wrapping my arms around his torso. "I'll come with you to buy a new phone" he says, loosening his grip. I know that means to pull away since he doesn't want too. I move away from him and grab a drink.

"Thanks" I say, taking a sip of the water. "When are we going on our date night?" He asks. "Should I be planning it?" I shake my head. "I asked you out which means I'm planning it" I say. "But what should we do because I really don't know?" I laugh.

"We could have a typical dinner date, a movie date, go to the beach and walk the pier after, anything" he shrugs. "Okay, I have an idea" I smile. "What?" He asks and I smirk. "It's a surprise" I walk towards the table and put my drink down.

Daniel peaks into the oven. "Are they done?" He asks. I look in too. "I think so" I turn off the oven and pull them out. "They smell good" he smiles, grabbing plates. "JACK!" I yell.

I seperate the nachos onto the three plates, putting sour cream on the side of mine. "You dip them in sourcream?" Daniel asks. "It's good" I say.

"What kind of nachos are they?" Jack asks, walking into the kitchen. "Chicken bbq" i hand him a plate. "And you dip in sourcream?" He asks, looking disgusted. "Yeah, it tastes good!" I whine.

"Thanks" he takes his plate and sits at the table. "So what happened with Gabbie?" Daniel asks, sitting across from him. "Nothing, we're fine. I'm just not feeling it today" Jack forces a smile. I know if he really wanted to tell us he would, so I stop questioning him.

"You can hangout with us tonight" I nudge Daniel with my shoulder. "Yeah! We aren't doing anything" Daniel says, giving me a look. I glare at him. "C'mon Jack, it'll be fun" Daniel adds. Jack shrugs and dips his nacho in the sour cream.

He makes a face as he chews the chip. "Actually it isn't too bad" he laughs. "Oh! I know what we should do tonight" I smirk at both the guys. They looked at me, worried.