F O U R

I regret. I regret it but it's too late. I can't change it now. I have to embrace it. I guess my hiding is over. I might as well just post a photo of us now that everyone knows.

When I woke up my phone was blown up with Instagram notifications. I looked over and had a ton of new followers. I went from 200-20000. I knew that photo was a bad idea. They found me, but how? Maybe someone saw my comment on Corbyns photo, I mean, he did like my comment, they all follow me.

Since my identity was out, there was only one thing to do...

@KylieMatt: My favourite person :)Tagged: @jackaverymusic

Tagged: @jackaverymusic

Comments disabled

I smile and look over at Jack. He was still asleep. I quietly get up and go to the bathroom. I redo my hair and brush my teeth. I head downstairs. Jonah and Daniel sat at the table.

"Morning" I mumble. I go to the fridge and grab a water. I sit at the table with them. Jonah looks at me and smirks. "What?" I ask. "I was just looking through my Instagram feed and noticed something" he starts. I roll my eyes. "Are you and Jack dating? Or going to date?" He asks. "No we are not and will not date. He's just my best friend and we wanted to take photos" I say.

"Do you think Jack would be mad if I stole his car?" I ask. They both look at me. "I mean, I have to go to work in 30 mins and Jacks sleeping" I say. "I can drive you" Jonah offers. "Um yeah, ok thanks" I smile and go back upstairs. I change into my work clothes and put my pajamas back in my bag.

"Where you going?" Jack rolls over. "To work" I answer. "Ok I'll drive you" he starts to get up. "No, it's okay. I have a ride" I say. He sits up and looks at me. "Who?" He asks. "Jonah offered to take me. I was just gonna steal your car" I laugh. "Oh... okay" he rubs his eyes.

"I got to go but I'll text you later" I go back downstairs. Jonah comes to the front door. We both put our shoes on. We get in his car and he starts driving. "So you're really not dating Jack?" He asks, side glancing at me. "Yeah, I swear. I'm not attracted to him at all" I mean yeah he's good looking but not for me. "Ok, that's good" he says. I look over at him. "What do you mean good?" I ask. He smirks and keeps his eyes on the road.

"Don't play me Jonah Marais, tell me" I fold my arms over my chest. "I can't, I'm sworn to secrecy" he says. "I'll hit you" I say. He peeks over at me. "You'll hit me?" He laughs. "Yes" I raise my hand up. He doesn't flinch, he just stares at me. "Look at the road" I say. As he turns to look at the road I hit his arm. "I barely felt that" he laughs. "Well I didn't want to hurt you, I want to annoy you" I say as I hit him again. "I don't mind being hit" he says, straight faced. "Was that sexual?" I ask. "No, but clearly you are since you took it that way" he chuckles. I sigh and look out the window, while giving him directions.

"You work in a bookstore?" He asks as he pulls into a spot. "Yeah, what's wrong with that? I like reading so why not?" I ask. "There's nothing wrong with that, I just was expecting you worked at a fast food restaurant like everyone your age" he shrugs. "Okay, one, you're only a year older than me and two, sorry I'm not famous" I scoff. "Well, keep hanging out with us and you will be" I gasp. "I thought you were a nice guy, but you're shallow and self conceded" I open the door. Before I can slide out and slam the door he interrupts. "I'm just being honest, babe" he smirks at me. "Ew" I slam the door shut and walk into work.

________________________________

OOF. I didn't realize this was so short 😂

Oh well, hope you enjoyed.

-Ann