T H I R T E E N

***SMUT WARNING***

KylieMatt: it's gonna be a good week :)Corbynbesson: hellsyeah!User1: ew, I actually hate youUser2: so gorgeous I can't!Jackaverymusic: wowowoww no photocreds?

Corbynbesson: hellsyeah!
User1: ew, I actually hate you
User2: so gorgeous I can't!
Jackaverymusic: wowowoww no photocreds?

The drive to the beach house was long and boring. I was stuck in the back of the van with Zach. He fell asleep, leaning on my shoulder. All we did was listen to the guys songs with them singing every line.

When we got there, the sun was setting. Gabbie was coming up alone tomorrow since she couldn't get the day off.

"So there's five rooms, which means people have to share. I figured Jack should share with Gabbie," Jonah wiggles his eyebrows, Jack blushes. "And then I'll share with someone" Jonah finishes. "I'll text Gabbie and ask if she'd care" Jack wanders away.

Daniel walks over to me. "We could share a room" he whispers. "Hard pass" I move away. "I'll share with you bro" Zach says to Jonah. I go to a random room. There was one bed so I claimed it as mine. Daniel took the one next to me.

•••

The next morning was quiet. I woke up and wandered to the kitchen. Jonah was sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Morning" I mumble. "Morning"

I grab some cereal and pour it into a bowl, adding milk. I sit across from him and go on my phone. I still wasn't use to seeing people make edits of me. The video of me talking to that fan was spreading quickly. Everyone was happy that I wasn't dating any of the guys. Some people shipped me with each of them. I ignored that and liked some fan art.

"You two are up early" Daniel says, walking into the kitchen. I look at Jonah, he winks at me. "I'll be back, later" Jonah takes his mug and leaves. "No!" I whisper yell. Daniel sits next to me. He places his hand on my thigh. "Get your nasty paw off me" I growl. He laughs. "You tease me, I tease you" he slides his hand up, getting closer and closer. I feel the pit in my stomach. He slides his hand between my legs as I try to close them. His hand rubs my weak spot. A moan escapes my lips.

I want to move away, but I can't. He moves his hand and runs his finger along the brim of my pyjama shorts. His hand slips inside. He rubs me slowly. I moan, a little louder this time.

"You're so wet" he whispers. His morning voice made him sound 10x sexier as he whispered right in my ear. "Oh fuck.." I moan. I can feel myself building up.

My pleasure is cut short when he stops and pulls his hand out. "Wha-" he gets up and walks to the fridge. "It sucks, doesn't it?" He looks over and smirks at me.