T W E N T Y - E I G H T

June 22nd

Jonah and I walk into their house and drop our bags at the door. "I need to nap" I say. He smirks. "Let's go nap upstairs, Jack and Corbyn get in later and Zach and Daniel aren't home until tomorrow" he explains. We rush up the stairs and I fall into Jonah's bed.

He had the queen mattress since he shared with Corbyn, unlike Daniel and Jack who have doubles and of course Zach who has the air mattress.

"Oh my god, your bed is so comfy" I pull the blanket over me and squish my face into the fluffy pillow. He flops down next to me. "I know right, I don't ever want to leave it" he chuckles, getting under the covers.

I shut my eyes and wait for slumber to take over.

***

"JONAHHHHH!" Someone yells. I look over and see Jonah asleep. I nudge him.

"Jonah wake up" I whisper. He groans and rolls over. "What?" He asks. "Someone just yelled your name" I say. He sits up. "What?" He gets up and opens the door.

"Maybe they're not home" I hear Jack say. "Are you dumb, their bags are right there" Corbyn laughs. I giggle.

"What if they're fucking?" Corbyn asks. "They wouldn't, I know for a fact" Jack says. Jonah laughs. "Guys we were just napping" Jonah says. They come trudging up the stairs. "Oh good, I didn't want to have to punch you again" Jack says walking past Jonah and over to me.

He jumps up on the bed and climbs in next to me. "Oooh it's warm and cozy in here" he smiles and I laugh. "Why do you think I was sleeping in here" Corbyn walks in and looks at us. "Slumber party!" He yells, dropping his bags and jumping in the bed next to us. Jonah shrugs and squeezes in too.

"I missed you guys" Corbyn says. I laugh. "I only missed you, Corbyn" I say and he squeals. "Really?" He asks. "Yeah, I saw these two over the two weeks" I explain. "Awe Kylie loves me!" Corbyn cheers. "Well.." I cringe and he gasps. "Just kidding" I giggle.

"What now?" Jonah asks. "I don't know" Jack says. "Corbyn, how was your time off?" I ask. "It was good, I missed my moms cooking. I hung out with my family and Christina the whole time" he smiles, looking at the ceiling. "How is Christina?" I ask.

"She's good, she's working on a skincare product to sell" he says. "Oh, good. I'll have to buy it" I say, rolling over onto my stomach. "Are you really going back to sleep?" Jack asks. "I don't see you coming up with a better idea" I say, snuggling into the pillow.

"I want to go camping" Jonah says, I don't say anything. "Why?" Jack asks. "I've never been" someone moves. "Look at where you live, your life is camping" Corbyn says. I giggle, trying to not move much. "Shut up" Jonah laughs.

"I'm bored" Jack mumbles. "What do you guys want to do?" Jonah asks. "I don't know" Jack shrugs, moving my shoulder slightly.

"Can we go to Walmart?" I ask, turning back towards all the guys. "Why?" Corbyn asks. "Would you rather lay here and ponder what to do? Or go get cake?" I ask. Jack's face lights up as I say cake. "I feel for cake" I laugh, hoping out of the bed. "I'm coming" they all get up and follow me downstairs.

"Can we get other snacks too?" Corbyn asks. We all get in my car. "I don't care what you get, as long as we get cake too" I drive to the closest Walmart. "Can we walk around and get some groceries too? We need some stuff at the house" Jonah asks.

We pull into the parking lot and find a spot. "We have time to walk around and look" I say, walking towards the entrance. "I'll grab a cart" Corbyn walks off.

"Why'd you want to come here for cake?" Jack asks. "I use to come here all the time for cake with my mom. We'd come at night, before closing time, in our comfy clothes. I picked a cake then we'd go home and eat some of it, save the rest for the the next night" I explain. Corbyn comes back with the cart.

"Go pick a cake, I'm going to the candy" Jonah walks off, Corbyn follows behind. Jack and I walk over and look through them. "Caramel" Jack picks it up. "Oooo, Yes!" We walk towards the candy section and find the guys loading up the cart. "Oh god" I mumble.

"We can't decide!" Jonah says, dropping in a few bags. "I'm definitely sleeping at my house tonight, you'll have to deal with their sugar rush" I whisper to Jack. "Crap"

I go and grab some gummy bears and drop them in the cart. I set the cake on the top, where the kid usually sits, just so that it doesn't get messed up. "That's all you're getting?" Corbyn asks. "No, we haven't even gotten to the ice cream section yet" I laugh. "Right" he nods and grabs the cart. "Let's go there" he starts running down the isle.

We all follow behind him. Sooner or later, he's going to tip our cart. If he ruins my cake I'll scream. "Look! They have chocolate chip cookie dough" he points to one of the freezers. I grab fudgicles and drop them in the cart. "I'm getting a yop too" I say. "What's a yop?" Jonah asks. I gasp. They're not called yops here.

"It's a drinkable yogurt" I walk over and grab one. "They have a few different flavours, but I always get raspberry" I hand him the small bottle. "I wanna try one" he says, dropping the raspberry one in the cart. We walk over and he grabs one of every flavour.

Raspberry, strawberry, peach, blueberry and vanilla.

"Okay, we should leave before we get more stuff" Corbyn laughs. We all look to the cart, it was filled with junk foods.

"We haven't even made it to the home section, they usually have those animal heads" Jack whines. "Those things freak me out" I say, pulling the cart to the front. "We have some at the house from the dessert photo shoot" Corbyn pushes the cart, allowing me to let go.

"Can you please sleep over tonight?" Jack asks. "We can watch movies all night and eat our food" Jonah adds. "I'll see" I say.

Checking out takes a while, due to Corbyn and Jack trying to read every magazine cover, workers giving us glares, and Jonah and I debating on who is paying. "Corbyn and I have the most stuff" he debates. "It was my idea to come here" I argue. He rolls his eyes. "Too late" he says, sticking his car in the machine. "Jonah!" I whine.

We grab the bags and put them back in the cart. "Let's go guys" I say, pushing the cart. We load the bags into the car and head home.

A movie marathon night sounds pretty good right now. I need to spend time with my boys before I never see them again.

_______________________________

*me writing these next few chapters*