F I F T E E N

"You're starring" he whispers. "I was not!" I whine. "You picked the worst time to start liking Jack" he laughs. "I wasn't looking at Jack" I sigh, turning away from them all.

"There's no one else over there.." Daniel looks puzzled until he looks at Gabbie, then back at me. He grabs me, dragging me to his room and shuts the door behind him. "Hey!" I whine. "Sit" he mutters. He paces in front of me.

"Is this why you don't like Jack?" He asks. I stare at him. "I can't read your mind Daniel"

"Are you a lesbian?" He asks. I awkwardly smile. His expression falls sad.

"Well, not really. I'm bisexual" I explain. He paces, his hand is pressed to his forehead.

"Is that a problem?" I ask. "Yes!" He yells and slaps his hand over his mouth. "Not like that!" He realizes his words were wrong. I stare at him in shock. What an asshole.

"Then how did you mean that?" I ask, frustrated. "Now I have to compete with 2x more people" he continues pacing. I sit in silence, watching him. He looks at me, clearly not knowing what to say.

"So you do like Gabbie?" He suddenly asks. "Yes. I know I shouldn't because Jack really likes her but I can't help it she's just so pretty and funny and smart" I fall back onto the bed.

"Have you told Jack?" He asks. "Oh god no! He'd be so mad!" I sigh. "I have to tell him, it's part of the bro code.... I think" Daniel stops pacing and looks at me. "Daniel you can't. Please please please don't tell him" I sit up and beg him.

"I have an idea" he smirks. I wait for him to say something.

"Kiss me" he smiles.

"What!? No!" I scoff. "Kiss me or I'll tell them" he smirks. "You're black mailing me?" I laugh. "Um.." he lights up. "Yeah I am"

I laugh and start to leave. He follows. As we get back to the kitchen, Daniel decides to put his plan into action. I sit on the bar stool. "Hey Jack?" Daniel says. I squirm in my seat, almost falling off when grabbing Daniel. I jump on his back. "Daniel it's right here!" I practically yell, Jack turns his attention back to Gabbie.

Daniel walks back to his room, with me still on his back.

"You thought I was bluffing" he laughs. "Yeah I did" i sigh, sliding off his back. "Well? Are you going to kiss me?" He asks. "If you actually think I'm going to like you after this, you're so wrong. Making me do something like this is disgusting and has changed my view on you" I fold my arms over my chest.

"Are you going to kiss me or not" he asks. I slowly walk over to him.

I put my hand on his chest, keeping a small distance between us. With my other hand, i cup the side of his face, slowly we both lean in. Once our lips connect, everything slows down, almost as if we're the only people in the world. It's was amazing, I never thought I'd have a kiss like this. Especially with Daniel.

Both my hands find the way to the back of his neck. He deepens the kiss, our lips molding together.

I quickly pull back, looking at him.
"Told you" he smirks. I look away for a quick second, look back at his lips, then to his eyes. I can't do it again, even if I want too. I move close to him. He gets ready for another kiss, thinking I'd changed my mind.

I walk past him and straight out of the room. I bolt to my room and lock it behind me.

"Holy shit" I gasp. That was amazing.

_________________________________

Damn this is short.

Sorry I had to do it. I had this chapter written before I started the book tbh. I just edited it slightly :)

Hope you enjoyed

-Ann