E I G H T E E N

Today was the last day, we're leaving tonight. It was sad to leave this place. I loved it here, it was beautiful and peaceful, when I wasn't ruining the peace.

"Are you all packed up?" Jack asks, poking his head into my room. "Yeah" I sigh. He walks out to the kitchen. Everyone was doing their own thing today.

I grab my phone and go out to the kitchen, putting together a bowl of cereal. I sit at the table with Corbyn, Jonah, and Gabbie.

"Morning" I sit next to Jonah. He was wearing his red sweatshirt. "Morning" he mumbles. "Have you worn yours yet?" He pulls on the hem of his shirt. "No, not yet" I take a bite of my fruit loops. "We should take photos today"

"Okay, but I'll have to get ready" I say, shoving another spoonful into my mouth. "That's fine, we have all day" he goes back to his phone.

Once I finish my cereal, I go back to my room. I change into leggings and my sweatshirt, slipping on a pair of fuzzy, black, socks. I brush out my hair and put on minimal makeup, just so that my under eyes aren't so dark.

I go back out and see Jonah in the same spot. "How are we gonna do this?" I ask. "Well, Corbyn said he'd take pictures for us and we can take some selfies" he says. "I'm still annoyed that you'll match with him and not me, even when I asked first" Corbyn laughs. "Yeah yeah, when we're home we will go buy matching pyjamas" I laugh. "Where should we go first?" I ask.

***

We had taken a few hundred photos around the house and the water, we decided to go out around town to find some cool spots.

We found a black and white graffiti wall and took a few funny photos there. Eventually we went back to the house and I couldn't wait to post a photo. (Pretend their matching lol)

@kyliematt: my fav :) pc: @corbynbessonTagged: @jonahmarais

Tagged: @jonahmarais

683,279 likes
284,972 comments

@jonahmarais: HA I'm her fav
@user1: wowowow shippppppp
@user2: hate this
@corbynbesson: you pick the one photo that wasn't cool
        Reply to @corbynbesson
@kyliematt: hellz yeah, I liked this one
@user3: you're really jumping from one guy to the next
@user4: this could be @seaveydaniel and me but he playin
@imzachherron: thought I was your fav ;(
@user5: MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!
@seaveydaniel: I wanted a photo shoot! I wasn't even invited

I laugh as all the comments flow in. Jonah and I were laying in my bed, playing on our phones.

"People are shipping us" I laugh. "Yeah," he laughs. "I don't know what photo to post" he scrolls through a few we took today. "Oh! We never took selfies" he opens his Snapchat and loads the puppy filter. We take a few selfies and set up the phone to take a few hands free photos.

"Ok I'm posting this" he shows me the phone and then posts it.