T H I R T Y

I set another box down by the door. "Kylie" Daniel says, I turn to face him. "Yeah?" I ask. "That was the last box"

"Oh" I look around the almost empty apartment. "It's weird leaving this" I say. "You still have it for three weeks, you could stay.." Jonah starts. "We'd have just spent a few hours packing for no reason but," he chuckles. "No, no. I'm coming with you guys until I leave" I stop him.

"Good" Daniel wraps his arms around me. "This will be fun" I can tell he's smirking. "Ew" Jack leaves the apartment. "Let's go home" we all leave and I lock the door behind me.

This was the first place I had on my own. I've had it for over a year, it's crazy that I'm leaving it. I'm also glad I'm moving on and living with my 5 best friends.

I drive my car with Daniel and Corbyn. "I'm so excited for this" Daniel puts his hand on my thigh. "I should have gone with the others" Corbyn groans. "Hush, I had to watch you and Christina for two years, my turn" Daniel smirks. He rolls his eyes in response.

"Ok ok, get your hand off me" I laugh, pulling into their driveway. "Awe" he whines. Corbyn climbed out as quick as possible. Daniel looks over at me and frowns. "I don't want Corbyn being uncomfortable around us" I say.

"They have to get used to it seeing as were a thing now" he smiles. "Speaking of, am I going to be sleeping with you from now on?" I ask and he smirks. "I mean really sleeping" I chuckle and playfully his his arm. "Yeah you might as well" he puts his hand back on my thigh. "Oh! Also we should have date night" I rub circles on the back of his hand.

"I'm supposed to ask you" he frowns. "Hush, I can ask you to a date night if I want too" I peck him on the lips. His frown instantly disappeared. "Now let's go inside before they think we're having sex" I laugh, getting out of the car. "I mean, we could" he laughs, also getting out. I lock it and follow him inside.

For the next three weeks I'll be living out of a suitcase, of course I'll be able to wash everything. If I needed, I could rob some of the guys' clothes.

"What are we doing today?" Zach asks. "Let's go to the zoo" Jonah says. Everyone looks to him. "What? I haven't been since I was like 15" he whines.

"I don't care what we do" I say, sitting on the couch. "I actually want to go to the zoo" Jonah whines. "No, definitely not" Jack says. "Movie marathon, preferably Harry Potter since Kylie hasn't seen it" Corbyn cheers. Jonah gasps and looks to me.

"You haven't?" He asks. I shake my head. "Haven't even read the books" I shrug. He throws a pillow cushion at me. "Get out of my house!" He yells and I laugh, dodging the pillow. "It's my house too Hoenah" I throw it back. "Ok ok, let's have a movie marathon. Everyone go change and be back down here in ten" Jack says. Everyone jumps up and runs upstairs.

I grab my suitcase from the front and drag it up with me. I swat away Daniels hand as he goes to grab it from me. Once we're in the room, Jack rushes to the bathroom. "Tell me when I can come out!" He yells.

I guess I'm changing in front of Daniel. I pull sweatpants and a hoodie out of my clothes pile. When I go to pull off my shirt, I notice Daniel sitting on his bed staring. "Stop it weirdo" I smirk and he laughs. "Stop what?"

I pull my shirt off revealing my lacy bralette. Daniel walks over to me as I pick up the hoodie. "You're beautiful" he says, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him. I blush and look away.

Now would be the perfect time to say I love you. Too bad I'm awkward and don't.

I opened my mouth to say it and looked into his eyes, but I shut my mouth quickly and turn away from him. "We should hurry up, they'll start the movie without us and Jack is hiding in the bathroom" I say, sliding the hoodie over me. I then pull off my leggings and slip on the track pants.

"Jack you can come out" I say, putting my old clothes in my suitcase. He walks out and puts his clothes away. "Let's go" Jack walks out. Daniel walks down with me. "I have dibs on sitting beside you" he whispers. As we get downstairs, Daniel grabs a blanket and drags it over to a two seater couch. I sit down, leaning back on the arm rest and stretch my legs across the cushions.

Daniel grabs my ankles and separates my legs, sitting between and leaning his back on my stomach. He lays the blanket over us.

As everyone files down stairs and into the living room, Jack sets up the movie. "Are we watching all of them?" I ask. Jack nods. "We have time so might as well. Just around six we could stop and make food" he grabs the remote and lets the credits play, stopping it at the begging.

"Who's making popcorn?" Jonah asks. "I am!" Zach calls back. Jonah's eyes go wide. "You'll burn it!" He jumps up and runs to the kitchen. "I will not!" I hear Zach whine.

I run my fingers through Daniels hair. It's so soft. "You two make me sick" Corbyn laughs. "Shut up" Daniel groans. "I'm kidding, I just miss Christina" he falls back onto the couch. "She's coming to visit next month before we leave for tour" he explains.

"Dang, I won't be able to see her" I frown. "She said she was going to miss you" he says. "I'll miss her too" I sigh, continuing to run my fingers through his hair. Daniel sighs. "Stay here. Don't leave. Just play with my hair forever" I laugh. "I wish I could"

"Okay!" Jonah hands out bowls of popcorn. "Let's start the movie" he sits down. Everyone gets comfy as the movie starts.

Halfway through the movie Daniel got up to go to the bathroom. Luckily this gave me a chance to movie around, my legs were cramping. I sit up and place my feet back on the floor.

Daniel came back and frowned. "You were comfy" he whines. I giggle and watch him as he picks up the blanket. "Here, stand up for a sec" I do as told and he lays down on his back. He then taps his chest and smiles at me. I smirk at him, pulling the blanket on my back and laying on top of him. My head rested on his chest and my legs fell on either side of him.

"Comfy?" He asks. "Yeah, you smell good" I smile, putting my hands under my chin and looking to him. He smiles at me. "I love you" I say, causing his jaw to drop. He grabs me and kisses my forehead. "YEAH!!!" He yells, rolling out from under me. He dances around and Jack pauses the movie. "What the hell!?"

"She loves me!" He cheers. All the guys smile. "She grew balls and said it?" Jonah asks. I laugh and nod. "I love you too" he walks over and kisses me.

Once we settled back in, I felt at peace. For once I was completely stress free and it felt good.

I love Daniel Seavey and he loves me.

______________________________

I really didn't like this chapter until the movie marathon part. It was hard to write cause I kind of have writers block right now. I just don't have ideas anymore but I also don't want to just cut off the ending.

Ugh I don't know, anyways thanks for over 1.5k reads. Love that for us <3