T H I R T Y - F I V E

5 more days

I woke with a killer headache. I roll over and hit Daniel. He shoots up, looking to me. "What?!" He asks, frantically. "My head hurts" I mumble. He rubs his eyes, getting up and walking downstairs.

He returns minuets later with water and pills. "Thank you baby" I smile. he leans down and kisses my forehead. He climbs back into the bed and snuggles me. I twist to face him, my head against his neck.

"I don't ever want to move" I mumble. I feel him chuckle. "I don't want to either" he says, brushing the hair away from my face. "I want to leave" Jack mumbles, rolling over in his bed. He pulls a pillow over his head. "He will never be a morning person" I laugh.

Eventually around noon, Daniel made me get up to eat. The guys decided on tatertots, eggs and bacon. It was actually pretty good seeing as Zach helped in the making process.

"What's happening today?" I ask, shoving more eggs into my mouth. "I say waterpark outside of town" Zach mentions. I perk up, smiling. "Yes!" I point at Zach with my fork and turn to the other boys. "We should do that!"

"Okay, sounds good to me" Jonah agrees. I look to Daniel. He shrugs and grabs a piece of my bacon. "Hey!" I swat at him. He chuckles. "Yeah I'll come"

"Jack? Corbyn?" I look at them. They both nod. "Good, because I would have gone without you" I smile and clear my plate. We all cleaned up and gathered our stuff.

Jack, Daniel and I went in my car, the other boys went in Jonah's. Daniel explained the park to me, since he had been there before. He talked about all the water slides, which were the best and which to avoid. He also talked about the fries from one of the trucks, apparently they're 'the best he's ever had'

"That's what Ky says about you" Jack laughs. My face burns red. "Really?" Daniel smirks, looking over at me. I avoid eye contact and ignore them. They both laugh. "Oh c'mon" Daniel pokes. "You're my best too" he smiles. I can't help but smile too. "Good" I mumble, continuing to follow behind Jonah.

"Gross" Jack chuckles. "Sorry" Daniel apologizes, turning up the radio. We pull into a parking lot and park beside each other. "Let's go get our bracelets" Corbyn leads us to a booth. We all buy our entry bracelets and head into the park. We found a table and left our towels there.

"Come in the toilet bowl with me" Jack grabs me. "Toilet bowl?" I laugh. He nods, pointing to a huge slide where you go round and round in the middle. "Please?" He asks. "Okay" I let him lead me to the slide. He grabs a tube at the bottom and we carry it up all the stairs.

Eventually we had went on every slide and decided on grabbing lunch. We had packed some snacks in the cars. As we walked back to the car, I saw someone I had never wanted to see again.

I pulled on Jack's arm and point to the guy. "Is that Hayden?" He asks, shocked. "Yeah!" I whisper yell. "What's he doing here?" He asks. I don't reply, watching Hayden walk around with a guy my age. I thought he'd went back to Toronto.

I told all the guys about seeing Hayden. "Do you want to leave?" Jonah asks. I shake my head. "It's a big park. I can avoid him" I explain. "Let's just eat then go back in" I say, grabbing the cooler and pulling everything out.

"You okay?" Daniel asks, sitting next to me. "Yeah, I just don't get why he's here" I answer, eating a piece of cucumber. "Well, lets still have a great day and not think about him" he side hugs me, letting go and placing his hand on my thigh while we finish up eating.

"Let's go back in, just hangout at the pool" Jack suggests. We all follow. I sit on one of the beach chairs while they all swim. I play on my phone for a little, watching out for Hayden. My heart stops when I notice my father. He was walking with a women and a young girl. They looked like such a normal family, I barely recognized him.

"Jack, Daniel!" I call. All the guys hop out and rush over to me. "My father is over there!" I gesture towards them. As we all look, my brother walks towards them with the boy from earlier. The boy and young girl look just like the woman.

"Is that his girlfriend?" Corbyn asks. "I don't know.." we all stare at them for a bit before finally looking away, although I never take my eyes off of them. "Can I go ask them why they're here?" Jack asks. "No!" I grab his arm. "I should go ask myself" I sigh, getting up.

"You don't have too" Daniel stops me. "I need to know why they're here. The faster I find out, the faster they leave" I explain. He nods and steps aside. As I walk towards them, I feel all the guys eyes on me.

As I approach, my father notices me. "Kylie" he smiles at me. "Why are you here?" I ask immediately, ignoring everyone else. "We're all here to see you" he gestures to the woman beside him. "Why?" I ask again.

"I'm getting married"

__________________________

Sorry for late update. I've still got lots of stuff going on. Im currently looking for a new house 🙄🙃
I'm thinking of starting another fanfic, just wouldn't be Daniel. I don't know if I will yet.