T H R E E

The past few days were bad days for Jack. Jack and Daniel haven't spoken for three days after him storming out. Jacks been staying at my place so he doesn't have to share the room with Daniel. He still had to go see them at band rehearsal. (A/n: italics = flashback)

"I have to go" Jack says. He grabs his keys off the counter and heads for the door. I was watching 13 reasons why, season one. I was getting caught up. "Where?" I ask, pausing my show. "I have band rehearsals with the guys" he says. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE A BAND" I gasp. He smirks at me. "I told you I sung" "yeah, which I still have yet to hear" I reply. "Well I can sing for you later, but I have to go" he swiftly slides out and shuts the door behind him. I huff and play my show.

"I have band rehearsal again today" Jack whines. "Oh c'mon, just talk to him. I don't know why you're both being so childish" I sternly say. "I'm not, he is!" He gets defensive. "Mhm" I side glance to him. "Fine, I'll talk to him today, but will you come sleep there tonight. I think you should be there for when we talk. Come to band rehearsal too" he says. I sigh and fall further back onto the couch. "When is it?"

"In 30 minuets" he says. "Jack!" I nudge him a little. "Sorry but I just thought to bring you" he laughs. I go change into jeans and a light pink crop top. I brush my hair out and walk back into the living room. "See, you got ready fast" he smirks. "Only because I didn't try you butt" I try not to smile. "Yeah but you still look great" this causes me to break and smile at him. "Let's go and get ice cream on our way. I text the guys, they're all fine with you coming. I wouldn't care if they were or not anyways" he chuckles and heads for the car.

We screamed the lyrics to every song that played on the stereo. I got cotton candy ice cream which made Jack cringe. It was good because I would eat some of his and he wouldn't eat mine. He got cookie dough.

He laughs as I get ice cream on the top of my nose. "Pay attention to the road" I whine. "It's hard when you are doing funny things" he whines back. "Shut up, I don't mean to do these things" this causes him to laugh more.

"Ok, we're here. Get ready for awkwardness" he sighs, getting of out the car. I follow him, ditching my empty ice cream container in a nearby garbage. I follow him into the elevator and into the recording room. I sit on the couch next to Corbyn. "Hey bean, hows Christina?" I ask. "She's good and she's coming to visit in a week" he smiles, clearly thinking about her. AWE I CANT! It's too cute omg.

"I can't wait to meet her" I smile. "I'm sure she'll love you and love having another girl around" he chuckles. "Corbyn you're up" the producer says. "Have fun" I say as he gets up and walks into the booth.

Jack sits beside me. The room was quiet, other than Corbyns singing. I sat, amazed by the beautiful and peaceful voice I heard. He is so talented, I couldn't help but close my eyes and enjoy the moment.

All the guys had amazing voices. Daniel was the last guy in the booth before they could all leave.

"I'm gonna wait until we get home to talk about it" Jack says. I look up from my phone and smile at him. "Ok"

Jack and I rode back together. Immediately when entering the house, the guys dispersed. "Um Daniel, can we talk to you please?" Jack asks. Daniel nods. We all head upstairs to their room. I sit on Jacks bed.

"I don't want things to be awkward between us, I'm sorry for how I acted the other day" Jack starts. I smile. He's being the bigger man and apologizing first. I know it's hard for him to do this.

"Nah bro, we're fine. I shouldn't have been doing and saying the things I said. I over stepped and I'm sorry. Also I'm sorry, Kylie. You're not for my entertainment and I respect that" Daniel says. Jack and him do a handshake.

I look down at my phone to check the time. "It's only 8, what are we doing for the rest of the night?" I ask. "What do you want to do?" Jack asks. I shrug. "I have to work tomorrow so I can't be up all night" I say. "Can we play poker?" Daniel asks. Jack nods.

•••

"Ugh I hate you!" I yell. Zach laughs as he scoops the pile of chips in the middle of the table. "Hate you too boo" he winks at me.

"I've got to sleep now" I whine. Jack stands up. "You can stay down here and continue playing if you want, I don't mind" I say. "No I'm tired" we both head upstairs. The boys continued playing.

"You want clothes?" He asks. I shake my head. "I brought some this time" I grab my back and pull out shorts and a tank top. I go to the bathroom, change, brush my teeth, and put my hair up.

It's weird how I got so comfortable quickly, I walk around like I live here. I have a toothbrush here. I don't think any of the guys mind, which is good. I just don't want to get too close, when I leave for school in August, it's going to suck. Luckily it's only June, so I have a few months. Jacks going to be so mad, I have yet to tell him.

I go back out and grab my phone. I lay on the bed and scroll through my Instagram. I like one of Shawn Mendes' photos and see Corbyn posted a photo. They all have a pretty big fan base. I like it and leave a comment.

@KylieMatt: Dang bean! Cool pic

Jack comes out and flops beside me. He looks at my phone. "Hey I took that picture" Jack chuckles. "It's really cool" I say. He looks at me and smiles.

"So, since you commented, I thought it would be cool if we took a picture and put it on my Instagram story" he says. I cringe. "You know I don't want to get noticed" I reply. "So I won't tag your at. I'll just have the picture" he looks at me with his pleading eyes. He knows I can't say no when he does that. "Fine" I sigh.

He grabs his phone and we take a few photos from above. When we look back at them I pick one of me laughing while Jack smiles at me.

He posts it to his story on Instagram and Snapchat. Butterflies fly around in my stomach. I don't want this to backfire.

"Can you send me some of the photos please?" I ask. He nods. My phone dings. I scroll through and look at all of them. I can't help but smile. I'm going to miss this.

_________________________________

Arghhhh I want something cute like that!

The other guys are going to become main characters within the next few chapters, I swear. I just need to develop their characters and have Kylie and them get closer.

Early update in honour of HOOKED coming out like holy shit. I can't even explain how much I love the video and song. I just can't even right now...

Hope you enjoyed!

-Ann