T H I R T Y - S I X

"What?" I choke. "Elaine and I are getting married next month and we want you to attend. We want you to join our family" he explains. I scoff. "I want nothing to do with you, that's why I left and dropped contact. I have a family here, a real family who care about me. You need to stop coming here" I turn and walk back to the boys.

Daniel immediately rushes to me. "What happened?" He asks. I walk to the other boys with him. "Those people are going to be my step mother and step siblings" I explain. "Oh wow" Jack mutters. "They want me to be a part of their 'family'" I scoff, again. "I can't believe they came down here to find me and ask me to attend the wedding!" I rant. "Who the hell do they think they are? They ruin my life and try to just come back into it as if nothing happened!?"

"Ky, we should go" Jack grabs my arms, stopping mr from flailing them around. "Okay" we all grab our stuff and leave. Daniel drives my car back while I fume in the passenger seat.

When we get back to the house. We all do our own thing. Daniel and I go up to bed. After I shower and change into comfy clothes, we cuddle in bed.

"Do you think I made a mistake?" I ask. He looks down at me, my head being on his chest. "What do you mean?" He asks. I sigh. "I mean with my dad. When my dad said my name, the little girl looked so happy. She's probably always wanted a sister and with my father and brother, she'll need one"

"I don't think you did anything wrong. You're aloud to be angry with them and you do not need to do anything they ask of you" he rubs my back. "Thank you" I reach up and kiss him quickly. "The only good thing about me moving is they won't know where I am" I groan, closing my eyes, trying to relax. "Yeah" he sighs.

"I'm sorry that I'm ruining our last few days together" he gasps. "You're not ruining anything. I want to lay like this till the minute you leave" he smiles, kissing my head. I smile and shut my eyes, relaxing. Daniel is the only thing keeping me calm right now.

"When I move, they won't be able to find me again" I say, not opening my eyes. Everything is becoming too real. "That's true and good, they'll possibly leave you alone"

"Okay, I have to ask something. Don't get mad at me" I say, sitting up to look at him. I cross my legs and sit at the end of the bed. "What is it?" He sits up, looking concerned. "Do you think we should break up when I move?"

"No." He says immediately. "It's just because I don't want to hold you back. You're touring the world, you're bound to meet your soulmate" I explain. He laughs and rolls his eyes. "Kylie, you are my soul mate. If they do exist, you're mine. You can break up with me all you want while you're gone, but we'll end up back together"

I smile at his response. "Really?" I ask. "It's funny you doubt me" he smiles, pulling me back over to him. "I don't doubt you, I just want you to be happy. If I'm gone, I don't know if I can do that for you" I sigh, hugging him. "You make me happy everyday, in the same state or not. I love you. Only you. Forever. I promise and as long as you wear that ring, you promise to love me forever too" he grabs my hand, kissing it. "Of course" I smile.

"do you think about what you'll do after college?" he asks. "sometimes, not a lot though" I explain. "what about if you come back to L.A? I'll still be here, we could live together?" he asks. "you'd want to live with me?" I ask.

"yeah, I won't be living with the guys for ever and i'd want to start moving forward in our relationship. plus, we live together now so why not?" he shrugs. "I guess that's true. we'd both be like 22 when I get back" I say, imaging us living together.

"do you think it's too early to talk about this?" I ask, it has only been a few months that we've known each other. "after four years i'm sure we will be okay" he laughs. "i'll come visit when I can" he adds.

"i'll come visit here too" I say, snuggling more into the bed. we laid there for the rest of the night, only getting up to grab food or use the bathroom. it was perfect and what i needed after a stressful day.

I loved daniel and i'm so excited to see our life when we're older.

________________________

sorry for the short chapter, i'm really trying to end this.

OH happy valentine's day to everyone reading <3