T W O

"Kylie, wake up" I hear someone whisper. I look over to see Jack, he was right in my face. "What?" I ask, shutting my eyes and stretching out. "Let's go out for breakfast" he smiles. "We just ate out last night, can't you cook for me?" I ask, looking back over at him. "We can stay here if you cook for me" he smirks. "Ugh!" I get up and head for the stairs. "Put pants on!" He chases me with yesterday's jeans. "Pass" I continue down the stairs.

He follows me down to the kitchen. As I walk in, Jonah's eyes go wide. "What? Have you never seen a girl without pants before?" I snap. "Oh I have" he chuckles. Jack almost steps on me. He was trying to hide me from the guys. I smirk to myself.

"It's hot in here, maybe I'll take this off" I go pull off my sweater. Jack grabs me and carries me up stairs over his shoulder. "Now you're really showing my ass!" I laugh. As we get to the top of the stairs Daniel walks out. I feel Jacks arm cover my butt. "Wow, What did I miss?" He laughs. "Get away you nasty" Jack walks away from him, Daniel looks back at me. "Be gone demon!" I yell, trying to hold my laugh back. I feel Jack laugh. He throws me down on the bed.

He sits next to me. "If you're going to strip, strip here" he smirks. "I have a tank top and my underwear on, it's not that bad" I laugh, ignoring his sexual remark. "If I'm putting pants on, I want a pair of your track pants please" I cross my arms over my chest. He sighs and gets up, throwing pants at me. I get up and pull off the hoodie, his eyes were glued to me. I get up on the bed and do a little dance, he smiles.

"There I stripped for you, I'm done" I laugh. "Wow I really am missing out" Daniel laughs, standing in the door frame. Jack jumps back and covers me up. "I thought I told you to 'be gone demon'" I say, grabbing jacks shoulders to support my balance. "If I left I would have missed your half naked dance, I couldn't have that" he smirks.

"Get out bro" Jack snarls. Daniel puts his hands up in defence and walks out. Jack moves away and turns back to me. I quickly slip the track pants on. "Okay, what's with him? He's always making nasty comments to me" I ask. "He's not usually like that. He's a confident guy, but he's never been like that to a girl" Jack looks puzzled.

"I don't know what's up with him but can you cook me food now? I'm hungry" he asks. I giggle and we head back downstairs.

••

"Here, the sausages need another minute" I say, handing Jack a plate of pancakes.

"Damn I need a girl best friend" Zach sighs. "I offered you pancakes but you all have eaten already" I say, going back to the stove.

"Well first she strips for you, now she's cooking for you. I need a girl best friend too" Daniel laughs. Jonah and Zach's heads snap to me. "What?!" Jonah asks. "She was about to strip right here, yet you pulled her away for yourself" Jonah sighs. "Because she is not for your entertainment!" Jacks face twists into anger.

I pull the sausages onto a plate and walk over to the table. I set them down and gave myself some pancakes. I drown them in syrup and sit beside Jack.

"Can I have a sausage?" Zach asks. "Yeah" I reply. He grabs one, dips it in my syrup and shoved it in his mouth. I cringe at him. "They're really good" he mumbles through his food.

Once Jonah finished his coffee, he and Zach disappeared. Daniel remained in the room with us. "Where's Corbyn?" Jack asks. "Probably talking to Christina" he replies, not looking at us. "Dude what's your problem?" Jack asks, angrily. "There's no problem" Daniel looks up and smirks at me. "I don't know what's with you but back off" Jack snaps in his face, grabbing his attention. "Jack calm down, it's fine" I say, placing my hand on jacks arm. I feel him relax under my touch. "Fine, lets go Ky" he stands up and walks out. I quickly move all the plates to the sink and rush out to follow Jack.

"Where are we going?" I ask Jack while slipping on my shoes. He grabs his keys and leaves. I follow him quickly. "Jack, I'm not letting you drive like this" he stops and leans against the door. "I'm fine" he sighs. "You're not. Please, talk to me about it. Why are you so angry with him?" I ask.

"He's treating you as if you're a toy for him to play with. He's never been this way with anyone. He is one of the nicest people I know, so I don't get why he's different with you. I hate seeing people treat you so poorly" he twists his ring around his finger. "Jack, thank you for being concerned, but I can handle myself. You don't need to go and ruin your friendship with him over me" I say, hugging him. "Someone needs to smack some sense into him" Jack chuckles. He rests his chin on my head.

His hugs were so warm and welcoming, I could stay here all day. His cologne made the big 5x better. I will always love this smell.

"Ok, where do you want to go?" I mumble into his chest, he lets me go and we get in the car. "I don't know, let's go to your place and just watch movies all day. That's what I need right now" he smiles to me, driving in the direction of my apartment. "Sounds perfect" I smile back.

_______________________________

I don't know how Daniel is in real life but I feel like he's nothing like this. I really didn't want to have him like this but I needed one of the guys to be so.... Daniel it is.

Also, Jack and Kylie don't have feelings for each other, they're just close.

It's prom night!!! So I'm publishing early because why the heck not :)

-Ann