Chapter 10: 6 Months Later

Chapter 10

Athena's POV

It's been 6 months.... 6 Months since my life has completely changed. Good and ok bad things have happened. 

Let me start of by saying, the SHIELD can finally confirm I'm a goddess. My dad showed them the letter, which they took copies of for their recrods, they wanted to take my gold solid basket and my other personal baby belongings, but my dad and I interfered, they were mine. I did let them burrow it for examination though, just to see what they could get. 

Director Fury wanted me to start taking self defense classes in the mean time, I really didnt know why, but he assured me I was going to need them if I am the 'protector of Earth' you may never know what'll happen. I didn't mind, I always stayed home anyways supervising my dad's work and helping him, and my social life. 

Speaking of social life, Harry broke up with me. Was I heartbroken, I guess. I mean we really didn't go out like we used to after my dad came back from Afghanistan. Ever since then, nothing has been the same, our lives completly changed. I got over it, good thing I never told him about my abilities. I knew he would freak. On the other hand, my dad was happy that I wasn't dating him anymore. Pepper took me to the spa to get massages and get our nails done, I didn't talk to anyone in days, but I also didn't cry either. It wasn't love anyways. 

Now that I had time to think about it and let all of this 'Goddess' stuff sink in, I knew my dad would be twice as picky as before when it comes to dating. Now that I have these powers, which keep becoming more powerful, no one could be 'good enough' for me. I'm an immortal being... it took time to get used to. Did I still feel myself? Like a normal person, yes, but my life has changed. As I keep getting stronger, sooner or later the world will need me, I'm only 19 for crying out loud, no pressure or anything.  Director Fury says he already has a spot for me in SHIELD, but later on. He wants me to still have my normal life and slowly ease into SHIELD as an Agent. That's why I took as much self defense and tae kwon do to be fit as possible for this position. Being the Goddess of Wisdom and War, I should be pretty badass if you ask me, so I trained as much as possible.

Ever since "I am Ironman" and "Athena you're a Goddess" things have changed, but I can't help to feel that trouble is coming, not for me, but for my dad. Creating that suit has gotten us so much attention and unwatted one, especially when I knew people would want to make the same kind of technology, but it's too far advanced for people, unless you're the son of Howard Stark.

Now 6 months later, I've helped my dad create new suits, which brings us to day, the Stark Expo..

I could hear the fire works going off, my dad was on his way for sure. He loves an entrance, he wanted to create me my own suit, but after all of this Goddess buisness, I don't think I need one. I was on the side of the stage, I personally didn't want a big entrace, but I let my dad be him and go for it on is own.

If it were me, I would've came out flying. Yes, I can manipulate the air around me so I can fly, pretty cool! Ah.. I love my powers, when they are not being a pain in the ass. I can control them better now.

And Ironman has fianlly arrived.

The crowd went wild, one of my dad's favorites played as dancers on the back went into formation, Shoot To Thrill by ACDC.  He stood in the white platform of the stage so Jarvis could take off the suit to reveal my dad in a suit and tie. The song was coming to an end and the crowd cheered and clapped. The dancers walked off the stage and I knew this was my cue to join him.