Chapter 11:Dreams

Chapter 11

Third Person POV

It was so early in the morning, almost 5 am, and Jarvis had to wake up Athena to go to Stark Industries. She groaned, yawned, and took forever to finally get up from her bed.

"Waking up this morning for this court is not life" She groaned and got her small dufflebag with her clothes. She walked out of the house with her sweatpants and a jacket over her tank top to go to Stark Industries, where the private yet was waiting.

"Morning!" Pepper said cheerfully.

Athena raised her head to see Pepper and she raised the peace sign at her while mounting the car yawning.

"Not much of a morning person" Pepper laughed softly.

"She's like her old man" Tony said, but he wasn't yawning.

"But you're wide awake" Pepper added.

"Yeah, but I'm guessing someone was up all night texting!" Tony added looking at Athena from the rearview mirror.

"What..." she yawned with her eyes slightly opened.

"You heard me" Tony said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Athena said now more awake.

"Tony stop" Pepper put her hand on his shoulder.

They both knew what was going on, Athena has not so much stress from SHIELD, they had informed her that soon, she will go on her first mission, and they will send someone in to look after her and finish training her while she waits, only they didn't know who. Tony was annoyed that he couldn't get much information because of the Irom Man buisness he had to deal with in general, but also, because he couldn't know anything, yet. Now, the other reason and why Athena didn't get much sleep is because Harry had texted her last night saying he missed her, and from there everything went downhill again. She spent most of her night texting him and trying not to fall in for it again. Athena is different now and she wasn't going to drag him into her new life.

Tony parked the car in Stark Industries and everyone entered the jet. Athena went straight for the comfy couch with her blanket and went back to sleep.

"You should know better" Pepper said sitting down across from Tony as the plane was taking off. She made sure Athena was sound asleep a few steps back so she couldn't hear.

"What, that the idiot thinks he can suddenly come back into her life, she never even loved him anyway" Tony scoffed.

"You know they were togther for about 2 years, even if she didn't love him love him, she still has a sentimental attatchment to him and cared for him, like he cared for her" Pepper said.

Tony rolled his eyes, "You think Nina is suddenly going to go back to him now? Do you know what she is? Or have the last couple of months been nothing to you?"

"All I'm saying is to let her do her mistakes, she will learn from them, you can't keep protecting an almost 20 year old Tony, let her fall in love, she'll love recklessly, and maybe get her heart broken, but that's life until she find the right guy" Pepper said.

"Yeah guys will take advantage of her with just her name, she's a Stark!" Tony raised his voice, but quickly hushed, "And to top it off a Goddess, who the hell is going to believe her or take all of that in"

"Never say never" Pepper said, "A guy will come and will love her for who she is"

"Pepper you're missing the point where she's immortal and will soon stop aging" Tony put in.

"There will be someone" Pepper said smiling.

Tony sighed and look over at Athena's direction smiling, she a blessing to him, bigger then anything else. He knew he had made many mistakes before and Athena always loved him no matter what, and now that she's growing up, he wanted to make all of that missing time up he had wasted with her because of his partying and drunk nights.

He just dreaded that moment when she'll eventually leave the house and go on living on her own doing missions... and he knew it was close.

While Tony and Pepper kept discussing Athena's situation, Athena kep having her weird dreams, they were becoming more and more relevant as time passed. She saw her self traveling to Greece lately where some people looked at her and smiled, but also bowed, they all pointed to a direction she had to follow. She found it strange because they all pointed to a mountain, a very tall mountain.

"All of the answers you seek are there..."

Mount Olympus.

Soon that dream faded away with the mountain being Athena's last image. She started shifting on the couch, but then another imagine came in... She always dreams of a man. Athena has had many dreams with many different guys, but the one with the golden blonde hair sticks out the most to her, mainly because she dreams of him more then any other person, but she can never make out his face, its all a blur.

"Ma'am" he smiled

"I thought I told you to call me Athena" she reminded him.

"Sorry ma'am" he started to blush, "Yes ma'am sorry uh..."

Athena giggled, "You're too proper"

"Are you planning on fixing me too? Teach me how to talk in this day" he smiled at her.

"Nah, you're amazing just the way you are..." Athena said gazing at his clear blue eyes.

**

Now she was walking away from the same man as before, her dreams suddenly changed scenes again.

"Nina I can explain" he walked out of a room following her.

"It's Athena now to you!" Athena said walking away even faster and trying to hold in her tears.

"That's not what you thought it was" he said finally reaching her and turned her around so she could face him.

"Then what should I think?" she said abruptly, with her tears visible in her eyes, "Don't play with me, or I will take that offer on gladly throwing rocks at you"

"You know I would never" he said softly, "You're not a game to me, you know how I feel about you"

Whatever these current dreams were, she knew it had to do with the future.

***********************************

Hi guys! I hope you all liked this chapter! Can you guess who the guy from her dreams was if it isn't obvious already! Let me know what you think!

Comment and Vote!