Birthday Surprise

It was a special day for Gene. (Almost put "special Gene for day")

It was his birthday, that one day reserved just for him every year. It was his favorite day, because he could brag about himself and be a complete attention hog without being yelled at for it. It also meant he got to party at Zenix's house, which was a bit... extreme.

For one, Zenix's parents were in another country, so they wouldn't be home for a while. They had given Zenix money, but the brunette had gotten a job so he could make some of his own cash. Granted, of course, he usually spent it all on alcohol for his Friday night parties. Sasha was the one who brought the food.

It hadn't even been two hours into the party before just about everyone was drunk. A majority of the ladies weren't, though, because they were little goodie-two-shoes. Some of them had gotten drunk though, and had gone off somewhere with either a boy or another girl.

Gene himself was drunk, an empty bottle of alcohol dangling in his hand. He blinked slowly for a few seconds, before smirking as he spotted a male making his way towards him. The delinquent was bisexual, but he leaned more towards guys than girls. Don't get him wrong, he would still fuck a female, but he liked male bodies just as much. He had a bit of an issue, though. He enjoyed fucking males more than fucking females, but he liked female porn more than male porn.

When he noticed just who it was, though, Gene nearly slapped him.

It was Zane.

"Happy Birthday, Gene." Zane said with a small smile, giving him a small hug before pulling away quickly. Clearly the younger male knew to be cautious around a drunk Gene, but he was learning just how he would react around people... around him.

"Zane..?" Gene asked with a small slur, blinking some more. "What are you doing here..?"

"I wanted to tell you 'Happy Birthday', since I can never get close enough to you during school days." He explained, eyeing the bottle in Gene's hand. "Are you okay?"

"You shouldn't be here." He said hurriedly, grabbing Zane's arm.

"I-I know you don't like me being near you, but you don't have to be so rough about it.." He mumbled, yelping a bit as Gene started to drag him to a bedroom. "W-Where are you taking me...?"

"Somewhere safe." He mumbled, closing the door behind him.

The room was a guest room, one usually for a visiting relative. Zenix's parents were okay with him having friends stay overnight, as long as they weren't females, but the hothead brunette never was comfortable with the idea. Gene and Sasha both knew that Zenix was fully gay, and that the brunette hid it from his parents... because his father was homophobic.

"Irene, Zane, look at yourself..." Gene sighed, looking at Zane's outfit.

A black tank top covered the pale freshman's torso, with a pair of black shorts for his lower half. He was wearing knee high black socks and black boots. He would have been freezing if he was outside, but Zenix's house was always warm. It was kinda hard to have a cooled off home when the only one in it kept setting things on fire.

"What's wrong with clothes?" Zane asked, looking himself over.

"Are those shorts fingertip length?" Gene asked, a small smile forming.

Zane let out a heavy sigh, pressing his arms to the sides of his body. Gene couldn't help but find it a little bit cute, because he was acting so protective of the younger. Yes, he admitted that he was a prick to the emo Ro'Meave, but that was because he wanted to keep him away from the things Gene did.

Zane already knew that Gene broke the law by spray painting public property, but he hadn't known that he drank alcohol when he was only nineteen. He also knew about other things, like Zenix's underage smoking problem, but he never knew the entire situation... and Gene didn't plan for him to find out any time soon.