Problems

"Irene...."

Gene groaned in annoyance as he ran a hand through his hair, walking into the backroom of the Maid Café. The building hadn't been opened up yet, and still needed a lot of work done to it before it could be in business.

Aphmau and Aaron were in the central area of the building, making plans for their new business. Kawaii~Chan was out there with them too, designing the maid and butler costumes. Garroth and Laurance were helping to move boxes, which Gene had been helping them with until Aphmau asked him to go find Zane.

Zane... that emo was always causing him problems. He had been such an annoying pest back in high school, Gene had wanted nothing more than to get rid of him. Then, when he had been going through some tough times, he had gone to the emo male for some reassurance. He had turned away from him, rejecting him and confronting his cruel behavior.

The former delinquent admitted that he deserved it. He had done nothing but make the poor male's life a living nightmare, making the emo hate every little thing about himself. Irene, he had been such a terrible person back then... but he had changed now.

Still, Zane always would be a pain in his life.

Walking through the door to the storage room, located in the very back of the building, he paused in tracks. He felt himself start to blush a little at the sight, trying not to make some sort of sound. He failed, letting out a small chuckle of amusement.

"What's so funny?" Zane grumbled, looking behind him. "Oh, it's you. Of course you would find this funny."

Gene rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and leaning against the wall. He smirked at Zane's current situation, finding it hilarious how he of all people got stuck like that. The poor emo had gotten his foot stuck in some of the floorboards, and had dropped the ladder onto his foot as a result, so now he couldn't get his foot out.

"You're not even going to offer to help?" Zane asked him, glaring back at him.

"Nope." Gene chuckled, shaking his head. "You got yourself into this, you can get yourself out."

"Hmp..." The emo male huffed, turning back to his trapped foot.

"Can't you just move the ladder?" He asked, a blank expression on his face.

"I already tried, it's made of pure steel and this isn't one of those foldable stepping stool ladders." He answered, trying to yank his foot out again.

Gene didn't say anything in response, redirecting his gaze to another part of Zane. He knew he shouldn't be looking there, but he couldn't help himself. He was a pervert, after all. But, in all seriousness, had Zane's butt always stood out like that?

"What're you looking at!?" Zane questioned, glaring st the older as he looked back.

"Your ass. Got a problem with it?" Gene smirked, raising his hand.

"Don't you dare--" Zane began to threaten him, but let out a yelp in just seconds.

Gene brought his hand down, slapping Zane's rear. The sound of it echoed off the bare walls of the building room, bouncing back into their ears. Zane glared at him, straightening himself and slapping him across the face. Gene didn't stumble, only holding his cheek where he had been slapped.

"That was a weak slap." Gene commented, kneeling down and grabbing the ladder.

"What are you doing?" Zane asked him, crossing his arms.

"Do you want me to help you or not?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well excuse me, but it just seems strange that you would touch my ass, slap it even, and then be all friendly with me." He grumbled, pulling his foot free.

"I'm a pervert, you know this." He shrugged, glancing at Zane's foot. "Oh dear..."

Zane looked down at his foot, nearly gagging as he looked away. The ladder had cut into his shoe and sock, making a gash scriss the top of his foot. Zane couldn't stand the sight of blood, unless it was from something like a papercut. Gene knew that from back in high school, when he had cut Zane with his pocket knife.

Gene scooped the younger emo up, carrying him bridal style in his arms. The defensive male looked up at him with a suspicious glance, like Gene was trying to get something out of this small, meaningless moment. Well, he was trying to get that ass, but then again he wanted everyone's ass... especially Zane's. (Aphmau is calling Garroth--)

"What are you doing?" Zane asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"You can't walk on that foot, it'll make it worse. And I can't imagine you hopping your way to the front of the building." Gene answered, giving him an innocent smile. "Also, since they'll definitely be able to tell something is wrong, maybe Garroth won't tackle you and squeeze out your lungs."

Zane let out a heavy sigh, mumbling something under his breath. While Gene wasn't able to catch any of the words he had said, he could at least imagine that the emo had agreed with him... for once. The paler crossed his arms over his chest, making sure he didn't look at his bleeding foot.

"Baby brother, what happened!?" Garroth cried, seeing Gene carrying Zane. "Are you hurt!?"

"Yeah, my foot is bleeding and I don't like it." Zane shrugged, saying it in a way that was all too casual.

"My sweet baby brother!" The blonde gasped, practically snatching him from Gene's arms.

"Our little emo nugget!" Aphmau gasped as well, rushing over with Aaron. "He'll never be able to walk again!!"

"Aph, don't be overdramatic." Aaron sighed, taking off Zane's shoe. "Oh.... that is a lot of blood.."

(I've been telling myself sinxxe yesterday to publish a new chapter of Aldroth, but my lazy ass never does what I want. Like I should be working on homework to bring my grades up, but I don't have the patience for all that.)

(Also, should I try to write a lemon? I haven't written one in a while, and we're doing reproductive systems in Health so I have a new range of vocabulary to make you all confused.)