Love Potion Disaster (Lemon)

Gene and Zane were being forced to spend the day together.

They weren't allowed to back out of it, and any plans they had made before the sudden news had to be cancelled. Even appointments. Right now they were both sitting in the living room of Gene's house, sitting on opposite ends of the couch. The TV was on, on the channel for the news. Reliable news (wtf is that?). Neither of them were paying attention to it, Gene was on his phone, and Zane was just staring into space.

"Does something smell.... odd to you?" Zane asked, breaking the silence.

"Nope." Gene replied, making a popping sound with his tongue.

Zane hummed slightly, pursing his lips as he looked around. It very well could have been just because he was in Gene's home, a place he wasn't at all familiar with. He was looking around when he started to notice something. There was a pinkish tint to the air.

"Why is the air turning pink?" He asked the older male, who looked at him like he was insane.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not really...." He answered, suddenly feeling sick in his stomach.

Before any of them could react, clouds of bright pink smoke fogged up the house. They coughed as it went up their noses and into their eyes, getting into their bloodstream. While Zane's member was hardening slowly, Gene's had hardened within just seconds.

"F-Fuck....." Gene swore under his breath, his hand twitching as he looked at his member.

"O-Oh......" Zane blushed, staring at his own member. "U-Um.... I-I gotta go...."

With that, Zane managed to stand up from the couch. Gene looked over at him, feeling his cheeks heat up a bit when he saw the younger male's butt. It wasn't as big as some people he knew, aka Katelyn, but he felt that bigger butts were overrated and oversexualized anyway (explain to me what "ubersexual" means). Besides, his butt size didn't matter to him. Not only were the pants he was wearing tight on his waist, but Gene also just needed to fuck someone. And soon.

The older male grabbed Zane's arm, pulling him back onto the couch. Zane squeaked a bit as Gene grabbed onto his face, ripping his mask off and throwing it to the side. He tilted his head back, looking up at those teal eyes. There was a pinkish tint to them, and a blush on his face.

"You even have freckles? Hot..." Gene muttered, rubbing one of his roughed up hands over Zane's nipple.

"G-Gene......!" Zane gasped, blushing as he looked. He still had his sweatshirt hoodie on, but it felt like it wasn't there.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long... you have no idea..." He breathed, lifting up his hoodie.

Zane blushed out of embarrassment as the piece of clothing was removed from his body, covering his belly and chest. He didn't like to be shirtless, it didn't feel right. He shared that with his older brother Garroth, neither of them liked to be shirtless, despite what some people thought.

"Come on, I won't judge..." Gene whispered to him, prying off his hands.

Zane closed his eye as he was lifted up and layed down against one of the armrests, opening his eye back up when he felt Gene's hands on his body. Gene had taken his clothes off already, except for his flannel jacket and boxers.

He must be eager to start, Zane thought.

He couldn't help but blush as he looked at the older male's chest. He was so much more masculine than he was, and so well tanned too. He cupped Zane's cheek in one hand, leaning in towards him. Their lips connected easily, sharing a soft and sweet kiss. Gene forced his tongue through Zane's lips without warning, making the raven haired male stumble a bit.

"G-Gene, slow down...." Zane pleaded as the older started to grind against him.

~~~~

"F-Fuck.....! Gene....~!"

Gene gripped Zane's hips tighter as he slammed back in, making the younger's arms and legs shake from the impact. Rig now Zane was bent over the back of the couch, his hands gripping the back tightly. Occasionally he would glance back at Gene, his face of complete arousal edging him further.

"You like this?" Gene asked him, whispering it into his ear as he slammed back in again.

"I'm loving it! Every second of it!!" Zane moaned, biting his lip. "Gene~!"

"You sound so sexy when you say my name, you know that?" He chuckled, smirking as he released into him again. "And it's 'Senpai'."

Zane nodded in slight acknowledgement, bending over the couch more as his tensed up muscles relaxed. Gene pulled out of him slowly, making the raven haired shiver and whimper slightly. He watched as a thick trail of semen was attached from Zane's entrance to the tip of his member, and how some drops got on the floor when it broke.

He lowered Zane to his knees, making sure he was careful. Zane only stared at his still hard member for a brief second, before taking it in his mouth whole. Gene was honestly surprised Zane had lasted this long without passing out or begging for mercy. The poor male was being fucked senseless in all sorts of positions, he must have been exhausted. Even Gene was starting to lose his strength. How long had they been doing this?

"You're so good at this, baby...." Gene whispered to him, putting his hand on the back of his head.

Zane paused, but only for a small split second. Gene had said that like they were dating. At this point they may as well have been, and Zans didn't know if he would mind or not. But even so, he just sucked Gene until he released his fluids again, this time in his mouth. He swallowed it all in one go, licking the last bits off of his tip.

Gene picked him up, carrying him upstairs to his bedroom. Zane groaned as he was put against the wall. He was exhausted from all the sex they had, and he was put upside down. Gene spread his legs apart again, thrusting into his entrance with no mercy whatsoever.

"Senpai~!!!!!!" Zane moaned in between whimpers and cries, his entire body shaking with every movement.

He gasped as Gene's rough fingers wrapped around his member, pumping him. It was in rhythm with his thrusts, but faster. In just seconds Zane released again, his own fluids dripping onto his face. In just seconds their position changed again, this one being something called the "bully" position, which was very suiting for their history together.

Zane screamed out in pure pleasure as Gene repeatedly struck his core, not showing any mercy with each new position. His pale, chubby arms and legs were shaking beyond belief. He had trouble recognizing that he was still conscious, that this was reality and not some dream.

Zane screamed the loudest he could, way beyond his own capabilities, as Gene went past his core. They both released at the same time, Zane losing his consciousness soon afterwards. Gene pulled out of Zane slowly so he wouldn't wake the now sleeping emo, surprised when he saw that all of his fluids had managed to stay inside of Zane's smaller frame. There wasn't even any leftover semen stuck to the tip of his member.

He inserted the plug into Zane's entrance, laying down next to his lover on the bed. He pulled the covers over them, wrapping his arms around Zane's tired out body. He closed his eyes, letting his exhaustion and sleepiness kick in.

"I love you, ZuZu...." He whispered, unaware of the fading effects.

~~~~

When Zane woke up the next morning, his entire body ached.

It didn't just ache, it was completely bruised and beaten. His throat and skin felt raw, like he had screamed for hours and had been slapped and groped too roughly. Large bruises were on his chest and waist, as far as he could see. The sound of snoring made him turn over, and when he saw who he was sleeping with.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!"