Blackmail (Part 1 of 3)

(While writing 'Secret Love' my mom was dying my hair, so I had to type with one finger whike holding the towel around my shoulders, and OH MY GOD all my spelling mistakes XD.)

(Also can I just say that people need to start leaving pink.yaoi_arts on Instagram {I only know their Instagram} alone. I mean it's not any of my business, and I get why you guys are doing it, but you can stop now. They took down the picture from what I can tell and they got it through their head. At this point it's just harassment. Now go bother someone is making fanart of toxic relationships and characters doing drugs or committing suicide.)

(Also this is the only part of this oneshot that won't be a lemon. At least that's what I'm planning.)

"Look at the freak...."

"I'd be so embarrassed if he was my brother!"

"His hair is always so messy..."

"Skrillex wannabe."

"Look at how skinny he is..."

"I heard that he still watches little baby shows."

Another day, another insult. It was nothing new for Zane here. Everyone spread rumors about him and bullied him, but he had become used to it. He had become... numb to it. It was unfortunate, and the very few people who didn't bully him felt nothing but pity.

Zane didn't want to be pitied. He hated pity. He hated to receive pity, and he hated to give it. He loathed pity with every fiber in his being. He was so tired of it, he just wanted something new to happen in his life.

"Did you hear yet?"

"Hear what?"

"Zane Ro'Meave is gay!"

Well.... that wasn't quite what Zane had wanted when he said "something new".

Lifting his head up, he looked in the direction of the voices. He saw two males at a locker, one with blue hair and the other with white. He knew those two perfectly well. Travis Valkrum, the school pervert and bachelor wannabe. Dante Charleston, the school player and younger brother of Gene.

"What? No way." Travis said, closing his locker. "Are you being serious right now?"

"Yeah, I'm totally serious right now!" Dante nodded, showing something to Travis that was on his phone. "My brother even made a post on the school board about it last night!"

Oh.... OH HELL TO THE NO, Zane thought, his facial expression forming into a glare.

"Shit.... Dante, Dante run!" Travis yelped, running off down the hallway.

"What? Why?" Dante questioned, before he spotted Zane. "Shit... Gene's kill me..."

Zane didn't pay attention to the blue haired as he stormed by the place they had been talking just seconds go, now fueled by a new anger. He made a quick stop at his locker, throwing his bookbag and books inside before slamming it shut. He made his way to the doors that led outside to the soccer field, his anger and just his overall self radiated off of him like poison.

Throwing the doors open, he glared across the soccer field at the three people he had been looking for; Gene, Sasha, and Zenix. Well, mostly Gene, but the other two were just as guilty of the rumor.

Storming his way other to them, Sasha was the first one to notice him. She quickly alerted the other two of his approach, and Zenix gave him a nasty snarl and looked like he was about to pounce on him from across the field. Gene put a hand up to stop him, and dismissed the other two. Sasha and Zenix looked at each other, before the brunette shrugged and they left the area.

Gene leaned against the bleachers as Zane stormed up to him, and he glanced down at him since he was shorter than him. Zane crossed his arms, keeping his glare on his face.

"So, how'd you find that out?" Zane questioned, narrowing his eye.

"You should really get your locker number changed, Zane. That locker is a bit.... broken." Gene shrugged, grinning down at him. "I don't see the big deal in a little truth."

"The big deal is that I'm already bullied enough because of you!! And now any person who was nice to me that is homophobic is gonna start their shit!!" He snapped, lifting the finger at him. "There are over two hundred people in this school that are younger than you-- why can't you pick on them for once!? Everything you do at this school is focused around me, and you have not done one Irene damn thing for me that was nice!!!"

Gene sat back and listened as Zane went on and on about how he was sick of the delinquent's behavior towards him. Zane was throwing his hands in the air and making gestures, while Gene just listened.

The black haired delinquent senior couldn't help but notice once again just how cute Zane was. Yes, once again. To be honest, Gene had a crush on the raven haired freshman. One day he had found Zane's locker slightly open, and so with a small hit he had opened it completely. He found Zane's journal, which Zane had insisted that it was a journal, Gene knew this from when he was eavesdropping on him and his brothers, and had read some of it. Turns out Zane had a crush on him too, and there were some things in there that he hadn't had time to read. So he had taken the journal with him, and he was honestly surprised that the freshman hadn't noticed his journal missing.

"--So if you're that damn fed up with me, why don't you just kill me!? Huh!? Why don't you just kill me, and get rid of everyone's misery!?" Zane snapped, his face red from all his yelling.

Gene stayed quiet for a moment, just now coming back to reality after zoning out on more than half of what Zane had said. He closed his eyes, grinning as he pictured Zane in a maid dress. When he opened his eyes again, he grabbed onto Zane's wrist. Using his other hand, he grabbed Zane's chin.

"W-What are you doing!?" Zane yelled, trying to get out Gene's grip.

"How cute... but you should know by now, Kitty...." Gene chuckled darkly, leaning in towards Zane's ear. "There's no escaping me~."

Zane blushed lightly as Gene nibbled his ear gently, like it was some sort of test. Gene pulled back slowly, lifting Zane's chin up so he could pepper small kisses along his neck. Pulling away from Zane's neck, he leaned in to plant a kiss on his lips.

This was when Zane gained his strength back. He brought his heel down on Gene's toes, shoving the older off of him. Gene fell back with a grunt, groaning as he hit the bleachers. He rubbed the back of his head as Zane took a few steps back, his face redder than any tomato Gene had seen before.

"What the hell.....!!" Zane cried, before raking off back towards the school.

Sighing, Gene sat back up. He watched as the raven haired freshman ran back to the school, momentarily distracted by the younger's rear. He rubbed the back of his head, before glancing to the side at the journal on the bleachers. He could use the information in there against Zane.... it was a perfect plan.

You'd best be prepared, Kitty~, Gene thought as he bit his lip, imagining the freshman beneath him.