Life Paths

(I was rewatching the first two Life game videos that Jess did with herself, Kestin, Andy, and Jason.

So I made Life paths for Zane and Gene.

I need mental help.

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT NOT MAKING ONESHOTS, I'M WORKING ON A BATIM CROSSOVER AND A NORMAL PDH ONE.

Also I'm not very good at this, so this is gonna be all put of order and stuff, so please bear with me...)

Zane goes to college, paying $100K in total. You know, because he comes from the Ro'Meave family and even though he wanted to be a librarian his dad forced him to go to college and get a degree in business. (Garte, being a nosy bitch: I love my son very much, thank you.)

Gene does not go to college, because he doesn't have $100K and does not want to sit in classrooms for any longer than he already has. And he wouldn't have gone to them anyway, which would have been a waste of money. So he becomes a police officer!

Zane gets bonuses at work because he does his work and because he's Garte and Zianna's son and Garte spoils him greatly.

Gene gets fired from being a police officer because he was snoozing on the job, so he became a bartender. Really... really letting yourself go there, Gene.

Zane buys a luxury apartment, which he is just going to buy the whole hotel later and use that as profit. The Ro'Meave Family business is a parasite, guys. It'll take over all the smaller businesses. (He also buys a houseboat, windmill, teepee, and an entire neighborhood...)

Gene buys a farmhouse, because he is a broke bartender who didn't go to college and never went to his classes in school, and resorted to serving alcohol to people.

Fate has it's ways, and somehow Zame and Gene end up marrying each other. It was a beautiful ceremony, everyone showed up (even Shad), there were presents and ten wedding cakes. That's how big of a deal this was, although Vylad just stole them all anyway.

They decided to start a family, and they have three sons. (They could get surrogate mothers or adopt, whichever you prefer)

Gene is a risky little shit, and takes the risky path in life. Zane wants to stick to the safer side, but follows Gene anyway because they're married and are each other's responsibilities.

Neither of them go to night classes.

They end up retiring and moving back into the Ro'Meave household, after Garte and Zianna's funerals and burials and Zane's twelve years of grief because he is a perfect Blue Diamond, and after Maria's funeral we can't forget Gene's mother.

Side things....

Zane sold all the places he bought, except for the luxury hotel which then got owned by the Ro'Meave Family Business.

Gene sold the farmhouse, didn't get as much money out of it.

Zane also opened up a dessert shop, which was very profitable because he hired the best bakers (Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau, Aaron, etc.)

Gene won a skateboarding competition, competed in a guitar contest, got bonuses at his new job for the Ro'Meave Family business, and participated in a blood drive.

Zane donated money to an animal rescue, painted a beautiful masterpiece of artwork (he painted a portrait of his mother when she went to prom), and bought all the pony figures. All of them. And corgis. He bought many, many corgis.

Zane learned how to do origami, and how to play the electric piano.

They went to red carpet movie premieres.

Gene became an alcoholic somehow.

They binge watch cooking shows, especially ones by Gordon Ramsey (is it spelled Ramsey or Ramsay?)

Zane had a small affair with Laurance, just a night together nothing too bad.

Gene filed a lawsuit anyway, Aaron was the lawyer.

He also repaired many classic vehicles and sold them in the black market, along with some drugs.

Then one night when he was really drunk and high he dressed up as a Werewolf, and had Zane dress up as a pig, and they had more kids.

And they all died.

The end.