Cute Things To Imagine With Zene

Zane and Gene are on a date at the park, eating ice cream.

Some of the ice cream gets on Zane's face, so Gene licks it off for him.

Zane then proceeds to purposely get ice cream on his face, so Gene will give him small kisses.

~~~~

Zane dancing to the PoiPoiPoi thing by Vocaloid or whatever, and Gene just admiring Zane in the background. Then at the end, Zane's bottle of juice explodes all over him, and Gene helps him clean it up.

~~~~

Gene teaching Zane how to cook, and Zane being confused through the entire thing.

~~~~

Zanna and Genette in the bathroom, towels wrapped around their bodies, with Zanna deciding what shampoo and conditioner to do while Genette is in the tub, under the water. There's a loud bang downstairs, where Katelyn and Garroth were having an arm wrestling match, and Genette rises from the tub with a shotgun. She pulls Zanna into the tub, hugging her protectively.

Why do I want female Gene to have a braid in her hair?

~~~~

Merman Zane and a Shark Hybrid Gene spending their time at the beach, with Gene being super overprotective of Zane the entire time.

And Zane finding an egg buried underground, and Gene helping him take care of it.

~~~~

Garroth cursing loudly, and Gene gasps while covering Zane's ears and carrying him out the room.

~~~~

Dog Hybrid Zane and Dog Hybrid Gene playing in the garage, then Zane finds the Christmas decorations. They go into their full dog forms, and Zane gets tangled in Christmas lights. He then chases a squirrel outside, and around the yard, with Gene chasing after him.

~~~~

Gene walking into the breakroom at the Maid Café and sees Zane carving bars of soap. He asks him what he's doing, and then Zane crushes the curls of soap he cut off and stuff.

Then he crushes floral floam.

And the entire time Gene's just adoring how cute Zane is.

~~~~

Gene being all grumpy and marching around the cave in his Shadow Knight form, and Zane sitting in a chair reading a book about the updated geography of the world.

Then Gene buries his face in Zane's stomach, making him drop his book.

~~~~

Gene's walking around the school with Zenix and Sasha, when they pass by the nurse's office and see Zane inside, all bloody and beaten, with one of his arms in a cast.

Gene then storms inside and hugs Zane, asking him all kind of questions about what happened to him. And after personally giving the person who beat Zane up a piece of his mind, Gene cuddles Zane until his parents can come get him. And as Zane's talking to his mom, Gene can't help but smile at him.

~~~~

Genette is in the school bathroom reapplying her makeup, and Zanna is watching her. Zanna looks at her own reflection, and sighs. Genette asks her what's bothering her, and she says rhat she wants to be pretty like her.

Even though Genette insists that Zanna is pretty just the way she is, Zanna is stubborn and wants to learn how to do her makeup. Knowing she wouldn't win the argument, Genette teaches her how to do her makeup.

Then Genette kicks every guy in the crotch because they tell Zanna she looks pretty with makeup on.

~~~~

Zanna gets her first period, and Gene starts freaking out because he thinks she got hurt.

~~~~

Zane's butler costume has a crooked bowtie, so Gene fixes it for him.

~~~~

Gene teaching Zane how to make origami and paper airplanes.

Zane teaches Gene how to decorate cupcakes and make clay pottery.

~~~~

Zane is having another MLH tea party with Aphmau, and Gene walks in on it. He stares at them, wondering what he just walked in on, until he sees how happy Zane is. So he just sits down, watching silently.

~~~~

Gene and Zane are playing video games, with pizza and breadsticks for dinner. Zane is chewing the end of a breadstick as he plays, and Gene starts eating the other end.

When their lips meet Zane is a tomato and Gene's just grinning at him.

~~~~

Gene force feeding Zane a bunch of sweets and pastries, and Zane's just a little chubby nugget.