Filler

Zane: Gene can you keep it down?

Gene: What? Did I interrupt your "beauty sleep"?

Zane: I don't need sleep to be pretty~.

Gene: Listen here young man--

~~~~

Zane: Baby I'm pregnant!

Gene:

Zane:

Zane: I can explain--

~~~~

Gene: Zane Ro'Meave! I am here to--

Zane: If you're here to kill then just do so, I hate my family because they never get me McDonald's.

Gene: Here, take my coupons and go get yourself some chicken nuggets.

Zane: Thank you.

~~~~

Gene: You're a... male right?

Zane: According to the data gathered from the research on the human biology, my genitals are proof of my male gender from birth and my supposedly dominant traits in the reproduction process and territory.

Zane: However, my submissive behavior and feminine likings dictate that I am of the female gender and an accident had happened during my formation inside of my mother's body as a result of the mating process between my two biological parental figures.

Gene: ........

Gene: English motherfucker do you speak--

~~~~

Garroth: You should have aimed for the head...

Gene: No!!

Garroth: *snaps fingers*

Zane: GENE THERE ARE SPIDERS FUCKING EVERYWHERE I CAN'T GET MY DAMN PHONE BECAUSE THERE'S A WHOLE NEST OF THEM THAT APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE AND MY PHOBIA IS KICKING IN-- *more fearful screaming*

Gene: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

Garroth: Oops... wrong glove...

(Literally my dad got my younger brother, who isn't his son, a toy Infinity Gauntlet and I lost all remaining will.)

~~~~

Garroth: Zane is a majestic hooman, one who cares very little for your presence and is perfectly content just sitting still, only lashing out if someone threatens him.

Zane: I'm a precious hooman.

Laurance: Gene, on the other hand...

Laurance: Gene is like a snake, sneaky and violent. He can smell your fear, the rapid pounding of your heart, the sweat rolling down the back of your neck and being recycled into clean water. He will swim through the ocean at the speed of light to ambush you and ruin everything you have built for yourself at this point in life.

Gene, eating chips: Fucking hell yes.

~~~~

Gene: That'll be $13.50.

Zane: *hands him $434.19*

Gene: Sir?

Zane: Just ring it up please.

Gene: Okay so your change is... $420.69...

Gene: Will you marry me?

Zane: Sure. As long as you propose.

Laurance: And so they lived happily ever after.

~~~~

*way past Zane's usual bedtime*