First Time (Lemon)

"Does sex actually feel good?"

Zane looked up from his book, overhearing some of his classmates talking. He was no expert, or even a noob, but he did know that sexual intercourse could feel two ways-- it was either painful or full of pleasure.

He buried his face back into his book, his face turning a small shade of pink. He couldn't help but think about his fantasies whenever someone brought the topic up, and how he was a virgin. Hey, it wasn't his fault that he got curious about it sometimes. It also wasn't his fault that he fell for the school's most feared delinquent, Gene Charleston.

After class had ended, Zane immediately headed for the soccer field. That was where the Shadow Knights usually hung out, even if the whole gang wasn't present. Today it was just Gene by the looks of it, which made this a lot easier for the emo.

Taking a deep breath, he approached the black haired senior. He tried to keep a calm, normal pace to his walking, but he couldn't contain himself. The delinquent leader must have been able to hear his footsteps, because he soon looked in his direction.

"Oh, it's you...." Gene grumbled, clearly unhappy to see him. "What do you want, kid?"

"I.... I want you to teach me about sex." Zane said, trying to contain his blush.

~~~~

"Is.... is it going to hurt...?"

It took a little bit of explaining, but the black haired male understood what Zane wanted him to do. He had taken him to his house, since his brother was at the school and his mother was at work.

"It shouldn't, but if it does let me know." Gene responded, throwing Zane's shirt to the side.

"What's the first....?" Zane began to ask, but Gene pressed a finger to his lips.

"Don't worry abouut a thing, I'lk take care of you. You just sit back and enjoy this." He whispered to him, putting his hands on Zane's thighs.

Zane's face turned a bright red as Gene separated his legs, giving him access to his entrance. Gene pressed a finger to it, making the emo let out a small squeak. He wasn't used to having anything down there, invading his privates.

"O-Ow..." He whimpered, trying to see what Gene was doing. "What are you doing....?"

"I'm fingering you, this is to help you get prepared for when I put my dick in you." Gene explained, moving his finger around. "Does it hurt?"

"A little, yeah..." He nodded, biting down on his lip gently. "Why do you keep staring at me...?"

"You're supposed to check on your partner, to make sure that they're enjoying it and aren't getting hurt." He answered, pressing another finger to Zane's small entrance.

Before Zane could say anything more, he let out a small squeak as he felt a new finger enter him. Gene slowly thrusted them in and out, keeping his eyes on Zane's face the entire time. It was kind of hard to move his fingers, with Zane being so tensed up.

Gene knew he shouldn't be so caring with the emo, but he couldn't help it. This was Zane's first time having sex or even really talking about it, he wanted it to be a good experience for him. Zane was just so sensitive, and he looked up to Gene like he was a superhero or something. He just couldn't bring himself to be rough with him.

"How many fingers can you add to someone?" Zane asked him, a small blush on his face. "I know that the vagina, which females have, can stretch a lot."

"It depends on the person, really. The most common amount is three fingers, but you can go up all five if you can handle it." He responded, switching his gaze to Zane's entrance. "Some people can even handle a whole fist in them. Guys, however, I'm not sure."