Lovesick

(Some yandere pieces to hold you all down. I don't have good motivation right now, so that's why I kept making the crack pieces.)

They were all dead.

Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Vylad, Travis, Kawaii~Chan.... everyone was dead. The only dead people that Zane couldn't find were Gene and Dante. Even Zenix and Sasha were dead. He prayed that Gene made it to a police station or had called 911. He didn't care as much about what happened to Dante, but he still didn't want him dead. Was... was one of them the killer? Which one would be capable of such a thing? (See Zane, this is why you need to also pay attention to Gene's family. In my world, Dante can't even use a butter knife properly. SO TAKE A DAMN GUESS ON WHICH ONE WOULD BE CAPABLE OF MURDERING AN ENTIRE SCHOOL.)

The scariest part? Someone was moving the dead bodies around, which meant the killer was still probably in the school.

Zane hugged his knees to his chest, curling into a ball behind the vending machine. Yes, it was a very tight space, but it was one of the few places the killer wouldn't look. He was crying, grieving for his brothers and their friends. Grieving for Zenix and Sasha, two of the people he had looked up to as idols.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~!"

Zane tensed up, nearly jumping out of his skin. Had the killer known he was there? As if answering his question, the vending machine was tipped over and he was forcibly ripped from his hiding place.

"Awe, ZuZu~!" The killer laughed, pressing a knife to his throat. "Just the person I was looking for~..."

Zane forced himself to look at the killer. The one who murdered his brothers, their friends, his classmates, and two of his idols. He expected to see an adult, some white man who got pissed off or something (not racist, because I'm white). However, the person he saw instead was much more horrifying to him.

It was Gene, the person he had a crush on, the person he practically worshipped as a God.

"Don't be scared, ZuZu." Gene purred, brushing the hair from Zane's face. "I did all of this for you... for us~."

"Us?" Zane repeated, now disgusted by the older male. "There's no such thing as 'us'. Not anymore..."

"Oh?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "So you do love me! Perfect~."

"Do you have hearing problems, or is your head that far up your fucking ass to listen?" He questioned, now glaring at him. "I said that there's no such thing as 'us'. You wanna know why?"

"Yes, actually, I do." He nodded, seeming hardly phased by Zane's remark.

"It's all your fault!" He screamed at him, no longer caring if he died. "You killed them all! My brothers, their friends, our classmates... you even killed Zenix and Sasha! Did you kill Dante too!?"

"I didn't feel anything for those two, even if they were supposed to be my best friends." He shrugged, replacing the knife with his hand. "Dante? I could never kill him. Hurt him, yes, but never kill him. See, he's my little bro, so he has a special place in my heart."

"Why did you kill them!?" He demanded, coughing as Gene's hand tightened around his neck. "What do you want from me!?"

"See, that's just the thing..." He sighed, before smiling like a psychopath, his eyes shaded over with dullness. "I want you~." (TO MAKE BELIEVE IT'S THE FIRST TIME--) (If you know what anime that's from, you have suffered a great pain.)

"What!?" He cried, his eye widening.

"You heard me, I want you to be my boyfriend!" He repeated, laughing. "Oh, I almost forgot.... you don't have a choice~!"

"No! I refuse to date you! You killed my brothers!!" He screamed at him, slapping him across the face.

Gene turned his head slowly. So slowly that Zane thought time had slowed down for everyone and everything except him. There was something new in those eyes, something so murderous and possessive that Zane immediately regretted being born.

"If I can't have you... then no one will." Gene said, his voice cold and emotionless.

Before Zane could say anything, the blade of the knife cut a deep, thin line in his throat.

And he dropped to the floor, dead.

~~~~

"Senpai baby~, don't run or hide from me tonight~!"

Zane sung the little tune as he spun around his room, clutching the photograph in his hands. It was a picture of Gene, the leader of the Shadow Knights, and Zane's crush. His Senpai, if you will.

He loved everything about Gene. His hair, his eyes, his evil look, his body, not to mention his personality. Cold, judgemental, bitchy, and rude on the outside. Loving, overprotective, proud, supportive on the inside. He only showed that side to close friends and family. How did Zane know? Well, let's just say he gave Gene secret visits every night.

Pinning the picture back onto the corkboard, Zane jumped onto his bed. He hugged the makeshift Gene doll he had made for himself, a bit too tightly. On the corkboard were various pictures, especially of his Senpai. There were also pictures of his current rival, and events that had taken place, all connected by little red ribbons.

"I sure hope Senpai didn't mind me taking his stuff..." Zane sighed, getting up and going over to his little Senpai Shrine. "Oh, who am I kidding? Of course he doesn't mind!"

Opening the small cabinet, he bobbed his head from side to side as he hummed a small melody. He grabbed the framed picture of his Senpai, taking it from the shelf and running his hand along the edges. He was a Yandere, yes, but he didn't like to resort to violence and brutality. He wanted to act like a proper human being, not hurt others. But because of his soft nature, Gene never cared for him. He wasn't "hardcore" enough to be in the Shadow Knights.

"Senpai... when will you notice me?" Zane asked, sighing sadly.

~~~~

"ZuZu, you look so adorable~."

Gene smirked as he walked further into the room, approaching the smaller male. He was pale white, with raven black hair and a sky blue eye. He was wearing a black and white maid dress that showed his shoulders, with thin maid stockings that went up to his knees. He was kneeling on the floor, his hands tied behind his back. He looked like he had been crying, which Gene did not like at all.

"Where you crying?" Gene asked, pulling Zane into his lap. "You know I don't like it when you're upset."

"You don't like it when I do anything." Zane sighed, flinching when a small growl came from Gene. "You don't even let me do anything..."

"Now that's not true." He growled lowly, lifting up Zane's chin. "I let you clean and wear clothes, don't I?"

"Oh, gee, thanks. Nothing even entertaining or that I like." He sarcastically said, rolling his eye.

"I went through a great deal to get you here, Zane.." He frowned, narrowing his eyes. "Don't make me kill you."

"I don't know, I did scream at the top of my lungs while you were out." He shrugged, truthfully not caring if he lived or not.

"Then you have no other choice now than to die." He sighed, holding up the knife.

"No you." Zane laughed innocently, now looking behind Gene.

Gene turned around, and saw Zane's family standing there.

"Surprise motherf--" Garroth started, but got cut off by Zane.

"Father!" Zane cried, throwing himself onto the oldest male.

(Me: *enjoying life, thinking that maybe the world isn't such a bad place after all*

Instagram: *shows posts that show how fucked up Trump and America are*

Me: I am not proud to be an American. The power is in the people, not some racist/sexist old white man who has money!

Garte: *leans in doorway* Whatcha talking about?

Me: Oh Irene, no.... the resemblance.... no.... NOOOO!!!!!!!)